Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Were are the 5.1 sounds?

On 9/16 Armen said the 5.1 sounds would be released in the next few days ( http://forum.avsim.net/index.php?/topic/421156-New-777-sounds.#entry2799792)

Here we are a month later and nothing so far. Can we get an update on this? Get our hopes up for those waiting on this and there is nothing but silence. A general update anyways would be appreciated. Those NGX owners waiting on the - 900ER have been more than patient (going on years waiting). Would it kill someone from pmdg to give a update on things? Find it highly unlikely someone from pmdg does not have 10 minutes in their day to put out an update post.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

Ya, well I find the whole affair of lack of communication from this this company ridiculous .

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Eric 

Well, there's two scenarios to this.

They can keep us informed about when they go to bed, what they eat, when they're online, what movies they're watching,..

Or, they could just, you know, get things done. :wink:

In between products there really isn't that much to talk about, right now their main issues are probably fixing the current bugs.

Well said, Thomas!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Those NGX owners waiting on the - 900ER have been more than patient (going on years waiting). 

Already gave it up. We have to live with the 900

I'd say wait for SP1, then see if they are present. They maybe decided to roll them up together (plus it gives some additional time to nail any bugs).

I understand and agree with not making binding statements, but general updates can be made as the dev team will know whether a feature can be added, and whether it is completed or not. Not saying anything at all is bad, especially when announcements were made some time ago (e.g. -900ER).

Best regards,

Robin.

There is nothing wrong with a general "this is were we are at" post about various products. The SP's for the NGX and 777 and I am sure there are a few wondering about the DC-6. RSR used to put out these periodic posts. They caught everyone up with the product road map.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric