Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

Air Hauler 2 Announced

just got the email earlier,  what changes or improvements are you looking forward to?

http://www.flightsimulatorshow.com/home.html

"Duncan Murray, the developer of Air Hauler, will be coming
along to the show to tell us all about what he's got in store for us in the next version
of his excellent flying and management sim.

Duncan's presentation is scheduled for 3pm."

That's awesome. He had posted earlier this year that no new updates would be coming. There is a long list of user requests in the official forum. It's a great program. I'd like to see support for hauling passengers so it can be used better with the A2A 172. Terrain maps would be neat too when picking routes.

I just checked the official forum, and Duncan says that it will be an entirely new release with no upgrade path from v 1. Also, he has not announced any details of the features as yet but that it will fully support P3D v2.

but that it will fully support P3D v2.

Awesome!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Awesome, I like the current Air Hauler quite a lot.... Just some new features & improvements and I would definitely start using it again for some cargo ops with smaller birds. :)

Sound exiting! I like flying with a purpose.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I liked Air Hauler a lot but the real time nature of the thing got overwhelming. I had 30 aircraft around the globe and if I didn't use it a while I would have to roll back the clock on my pc to ensure the entire fleet did not get repo'ed !

Jim Atkins

That sounds awesome, I wasn't really that interested in flying cargo only like in AH1 but now with pax it should be just the right tool to simulate some nice bush flying with both cargo and pax in Papua New Guinea.   :smile:

I think I will put some GA birds back to use again when it gets out. 

q2 2014 ...

could take up to 8months if they can keep the date. 

hmm .. ah2 or simair from rex

I guess which comes out first.

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Hi All,

I'm aiming for q2 2014 - could be sooner, could be later, but I'll keep you all in the loop.  However, it *is* incoming for next year, that's a definite! 

I doubt it'll take me 8 months, but it'll definitely need between 4-6 months as it'll need quite a bit of beta testing with the new VA and Economy features.

I'll pop back here every so often and try and answer any queries, or catch me over at the JF forums or Mutley's Hangar.

Cheers,

Slopey

AirHauler Developer

Hi All,

I'm aiming for q2 2014 - could be sooner, could be later, but I'll keep you all in the loop. However, it *is* incoming for next year, that's a definite!

I doubt it'll take me 8 months, but it'll definitely need between 4-6 months as it'll need quite a bit of beta testing with the new VA and Economy features.

I'll pop back here every so often and try and answer any queries, or catch me over at the JF forums or Mutley's Hangar.

Cheers,

Slopey

AirHauler Developer

Thanks, Slopey! Air Hauler is my favorite product for FSX. I can't wait for v2 with P3D v2.

Hi Slopey, I watched the presentation online but it was difficult to hear at times. Is Air Hauler 2 going to also simulate the behind the scenes cost? Like for instance, payroll for ramp agents, ticket agents, corporate managers, distpatchers, crew scedulers, CEO, COO, VP of Ops, etc. Im not asking if its going to simulate their jobs and tasks, but just if its going to have an area where it will be necessary to hire a minimum number of personnel in order to run a successful hub or out station. I read about multi crew for airliners, does that include flight attendants for pax ops? Im really looking forward to this product. I own AH and it's a blast. Thanks

Reik Namreg

Love AirHauler! Looking forward to AH2 so I can finally get rid of FSPax.

Do you plan on any sort of in-flight breakdowns or emergencies? Loved that part of FSPax and its one of the only reasons I keep it today. Nothing like your landing gear failing to lower on your way to approach to wake you up!