Sign in to follow this  
CTBlankenship

Wheel chocks removed ... ya think?

Hummm ... landed just fine with those puppies on ... contrary to CDU opinion.  Regardless ... the attention to detail is beyond remarkable ... I love this shot of the plane.  You go PMDG.

This is even better ... ha ha ha ... by God ... this plane simply screams "Fly Me ... or DIE".

Hummm ... landed just fine with those puppies on ... contrary to CDU opinion.  Regardless ... the attention to detail is beyond remarkable ... I love this shot of the plane.  You go PMDG.

This is even better ... ha ha ha ... by God ... this plane simply screams "Fly Me ... or DIE".

I have this same issue, but i find out whats going on. When i chose any livery of 777PMDG and then change it to another (in fsx menu when you select livery) i got this same issua. To resolve it i must change my choise and select different aircraft and the again PMDG777 (it's only way to resolv this bug). And with the brake it's also missing engine's fan.

I have this same issue, but i find out whats going on. When i chose any livery of 777PMDG and then change it to another (in fsx menu when you select livery) i got this same issua. To resolve it i must change my choise and select different aircraft and the again PMDG777 (it's only way to resolv this bug). And with the brake it's also missing engine's fan.

You are right and it cannot be done on ground. You have to do it in air. I normally change livery while cruising.

Guys, remember - as stated in that lovely intro manual (of the 777 and the NGX) - you should not load the aircraft on top of itself.

Common ways people fudge that up:

• Setting a default flight with the 777 as the aircraft
  • Selecting one livery of the 777 and then changing to another livery with the same model (777-200LR to -200LR, or -200F to -200F)

Kyle Rodgers

I saved the default ultralite/Friday Harbor flight as a flight.  When I want to reload the 777 without exiting FS I load the ultralite flight and then reload the t7.  If you don't want to lose your location just load the ultralite aircraft and then load the 777 livery of your choice.  If you want a different livery but same panelstate (in cruise with a particular flight plan, engines on, etc.,) save the panel state and then reload the panel state after switching to the ultralite and then to the new T7.  Usually works for me.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I've had this issue and it wasn't because I changed livery. I started a new flight turned the plane off and was setting up. When I was pushing back with gsx and I removed the wheel chocks and the apu were still there. I had to save my panel state and restart fsx.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk