Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

My longest flight ever!

From Guayaquil Ecuador (SEGU) to Kabul Afghanistan (OAKB) and it took me a total of 18 hours and 53 minutes. Did it all on IVAO and no problems at all! This is the ultimate FSX stress test. :)

Longest one under my belt is Minneapolis to Tokyo. 12 or 13 hours I want to say.

Longest for me so far was Hong Kong to Santiago (21 hours and a few minutes). I took just 30 tons of cargo - the rest was fuel.

Best regards,

Robin.

Longest for me so far was Hong Kong to Santiago (21 hours and a few minutes). I took just 30 tons of cargo - the rest was fuel.

Best regards,

Robin.

Wow I didn't know that was possible! So used the LRF or the LR without PAX and just cargo?

Wow, that sounds like a very long trip. I don't know my longest but one of these days I play to fly the Southern Air cargo leg VHHH-KCVG

It definitely was. I expected the flightplan to go west over the Great Pacific Ocean but it turns out eastward is just tad shorter: 9305 nm. Had only 10 x 1000 KGS of fuel left at the end and started with a fuel tank.

Longest for me was in the new PMDG 777, OMDB to KATL, 15 hours 5 minutes, beating my previous record holder by 3 minutes, KLAX to YMML in the PMDG 747.

you guys flying accelerate?

ZORAN

During beta the longest flight i ever did was from EHAM to YSSY roughly 22 hours as i can remember 9200NM

you guys flying accelerate?

Not if  they say it  took them 18 hours  or  above  if they were  using  it   would be  way less time,  plus not  sure about  this if your using ivao or  similar  you cant  use time accell at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I never use acceleration.   I will just run the flight at normal speed, and just go browse the web or work on other things as I fly.  I also break flights into about 5-6 hour chunks.

I´ll fly from Duesseldorf to Adelaide next week. The flight time is about 19 hours and 15801 KM... I will carry up do 301 passengers with their luggage and some extra cargo (ZFW of 439.8). 

theoretically this non stop route is possible for my 777-200LR with three extra aux tanks, right? 

I´ll fly from Duesseldorf to Adelaide next week. The flight time is about 19 hours and 15801 KM... I will carry up do 301 passengers with their luggage and some extra cargo (ZFW of 439.8). 

theoretically this non stop route is possible for my 777-200LR with three extra aux tanks, right? 

yep you should be able to make that