Sign in to follow this  
lassekronborg

737NG Dispatch sheet updated to version 4.9.5

Hi all,

I have updated the 737NG dispatch sheet. Here's the changelog:

Revision 4.9.5
- Added Drag Bias entry in section 1.
- Added Drag Bias figure in the flight briefing package.
- Removed the Help_me sheet.
- Adjusted font size in weights section to get rid of ######.
- New "Pressure" button to automatically change between mb and InHG including conversion.
- Moved Glide Slope input to the Landing Configuration section.
- Moved the final rate of descent output to the landing configuration section.
- Small changes to layout in the flight planner sheet.

The 737 Dispatch sheet is a comprehensive dispatcher, fuelplanner and performance calculator in Excel 2007 and above. It is designed to be used with the PMDG NGX and its ranges of engine and weight variants and other options such as Short Field Package and winglets. Calculations are based on many available optional user inputs such as selected Cost Index, weather information, altitudes en route, altitude steps, passenger load, luggage, and many other factors that impacts fuel usage and aircraft performance.  The calculations include takeoff and landing weights as well as estimated flight time, cruise speeds and more. The build in airport and runway database helps you find all the information you would need to plan your flight including takeoff performance settings, engine derates, assumed temperatures, landing configuration, landing and takeoff speeds, and more. The included payload generator can generate a passenger loadout complete with seatings, names, and luggage weights.

Enjoy!

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxutil&DLID=180540

//Lasse Kronborg

Cool job, Lasse ! Thank you for sharing :clapping: .

thanks alot! Glad you like it. With pfpx out I guess it has become outdated for many users. But at least its free :-).

Hi  Lasse,

You would go to haven by the praise of PMDG pilots if you prepare a similar thing for the 777. Who would care (and wait for TOPCAT) if we have your dedicated, and professional tool.

That would be a real revelation for all of us.

Cheers,

b

Hi,

Glad y'all like it :-) Tak

Regarding the 777:

PFPX will do the fuel and weight calculations for you. I bought the program shortly after release, and it has never disappointed me.

But you are right. We still miss a way to calculate Takeoff performance. I made a small sheet, not at all equal to the 737 dispatch sheet, that will validate TO thrust based on field limit weight. Its only for flap 15 takeoffs (only that is included in the pmdg docs). Look at this link:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/420235-derate-calculator-for-777-200lr-available/

I'm working on an update, but I'm quite busy at the moment. So progress is slow :-)

Cheers,

Lasse

Hi,

Yes, I understand it is a lot of work...I just tought I gave it a try :smile:

Anyway, your 4.9.5 on the 737 is exeptional that it contains W/B, Vspeed/derate and fuel calculation in a single form. It is surprisingly accurate, I think it is

a direct (and freeware!) competition to PFPX/TOPCAT.

Cheers,

o

Hi,

Yes, I understand it is a lot of work...I just tought I gave it a try :smile:

Anyway, your 4.9.5 on the 737 is exeptional that it contains W/B, Vspeed/derate and fuel calculation in a single form. It is surprisingly accurate, I think it is

a direct (and freeware!) competition to PFPX/TOPCAT.

Cheers,

o

The reason i started working on the sheet was the postponing of pfpx. As soon as the program was announced I thought I couldn't live without it. The fact that it was delayed again and again made me make my own solution. Combined with a good route planner the sheet will do almost the same as pfpx and topcat together.

That's just how I am :-) if I can't have it, I'll create it myself. When I was i kid, my mother wouldn't alow me to play computer games, so I build my own computer out of LEGO :-). I must admit that the dispatch sheet came out better than the LEGO computer. (it was way before LEGO mindstorm).

When PMDG releases the SDK for the 777 (soon), FS2Crew for the 777 will be released shortly after. That will make me want to fly the 777 again. And if TOPCAT is not ready with a 777 profile, I might be able to find the time to do a 777 sheet.

If I can't have it, I'll make it myself :-)

Cheers

Lasse

7 hours ago, Grahm said:

Anyone with an updated file? As in updated airports and weights 🙂

considering  this  is a 8 year plus  thread  i doubt  it  very much

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg