Sign in to follow this  
guitar87

how to see cabin

Hi, I just bought pmdg 747-8 and I have problem seeing inside airplane (cabin view).

do you know how to see cabin just like in the 747-8i video?

I had the same question just over a year ago.  Notice that you can't even open the door from the flight deck to the business class section as you can in the -400.

The reason being that there is nothing there!!!!  PMDG didn't (in my opinion) do a fully detailed job in the -800 add on.  To bad, as it is my favourite AC to fly right now.

Perhaps they will do an upgrade to fix this...  PMDG???

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

No, it's not bad, it's just real. They designed the 747-8, but in real there wasn't a 747-8 and if they had designed a cabin in the 747-8, it wouldn't be real, because they hadn't got any example of a -8 cabin ;) The 747-400 v2.0 for P3D v2.0 is much more important! :D