Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Longing for NGX SP2

Hi guys,

I know we haven't heard any official whisper from PMDG since the 777 release night, but I am just getting back into NGX flying. I took these from work this morning.

Looking forward to the new cockpit geometry  fixes for the flight deck :-). 

2mr8p3t.jpg

2yjvold.jpg

5nn7ep.jpg

• Upvote 3

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Yeah will be great!

I flew on Jet2 last week (NCL-PMI), but it was a smelly old ex-BA 737-300 ......

(actually they're fitted out really nice; really freshened up). :smile:

Sorry for my ignorance,but what's the geometry fixes?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Cockpit window height etc

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Yep, not even a whisper and people are struggling to get their redownload service activated from the main office too, so cleaarly no1 is there.

So, we await:

NGX SP2

T7 Bug Fix's

Someone to be bothered to ativate paid for redownloads....

And they got the cheek to make snarky remarks about captain sims service...pffff!!

Yeah will be great!

I flew on Jet2 last week (NCL-PMI), but it was a smelly old ex-BA 737-300 ......

(actually they're fitted out really nice; really freshened up). :smile:

Didn't know Jet2 had any Ex-BA. A lot are from the Channel Express days, a few from Transavia, etc. 

The cabin's are very nice! Hope you had a good flight btw :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Thanks Mike,

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yep, not even a whisper and people are struggling to get their redownload service activated from the main office too, so cleaarly no1 is there.

Hey...you forgot to take your soap box when you got off of it!

You might need it for next time!

You know, it's one thing to be somewhat of a jerk and actually contribute from time to time.  It's quite another to just be a complete downer all the time and contribute very little (and this isn't the only thread where you're doing it).  I'm not going to divulge the personal lives of the part of the team I know, but suffice it to say, the team has been busy, in addition to being busy with helping to fix the present issues.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

Love these posts! Almost every time I read one of your replies I feel like I need to start chanting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" as Steve the body guard comes running on stage. lol

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

You know, it's one thing to be somewhat of a jerk and actually contribute from time to time.  It's quite another to just be a complete downer all the time and contribute very little (and this isn't the only thread where you're doing it).  I'm not going to divulge the personal lives of the part of the team I know, but suffice it to say, the team has been busy, in addition to being busy with helping to fix the present issues.

Actually, the guy had some validity to some of his points.    Whereas if I am honest, your remarks were just an unfounded personal attack against him.  Words like 'Jerk' etc.....    Completely uncalled for IMHO.  He was expressing an opinion; that's what people do on a forum like this.  Your jumping to PMDGs defence at every opportunity is honourable, but calling people 'jerks that contribute nothing' is not.

• Upvote 9

I hope they make the yoke darker as well. It should be shiny pitch black and not dark grey...

I'm sorry but what is wrong with the cockpit window height that needs fixing?

Alex

I'm sorry but what is wrong with the cockpit window height that needs fixing?

Alex

Some people have been pixel counting and found that the windows are 8 or 9 pixels too small or large or wide or narrow. Depending on who you ask and what angle the photo they are comparing it to is taken from.

Cue Microsoft Paint "red lines drawn on a photo" pictures.

Pictures that break copyright laws no less.

He was expressing an opinion

Not  if  his  doing on every other post,

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/424868-three-days-and-no-download-code-extended-download-service/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hey...you forgot to take your soap box when you got off of it!

You might need it for next time!