Sign in to follow this  
rockies31

PMDG 777 Displays Issue

Ok, so I am having an issue with the 777 I received for my birthday last week. Every time I start a flight, about 3 minutes after takeoff the inboard displays start spazzing out and turning around like I'm doing loops and taking a very hard left. Thing is, the rest of the flight is normal, does anyone know how to fix this?

Im also having this problem with the gauges spinning out of control,  usually happens a couple of minutes after take off.

Any help would as to why this is happening would greatly be appreciated.

Simon Clark

Yeah, I'm still having this issue. It's annoying me because I can't fly with it. I've tried, but it just doesn't work.

That is realy weird.

Other weird problems have happened because some had a depleted CMOS motherboard battery. This resulted in the PCs clock being wrong.

So check to see if your PC clock is wrong or not.

here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419953-complete-failure-of-ap/page-2?hl=%2Bcmos+%2Bbattery#entry2848514

Rob Robson

Every time I start a flight, about 3 minutes after takeoff the inboard displays start spazzing out and turning around like I'm doing loops and taking a very hard left.

Hi, Andrew,

In addition to Rob's suggestion, have you set the opening flight to the Ultralite/Friday Harbor flight?  Do you ever load the T7 on top of itself?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Load the default panel state, start the APU get that running, shut down your engines, save that state.

Make sure what ever you do, your ADIRU does not loose power.

When loading the FMC do not set your INT REF airport, just skip that and go to route.

Seems to be a problem with the IRS/ADIRU

Regards

Kirk

Yeah I found out that it doesnt work either.

Why i thought it worked was because i was able to do 2 circuits at Dubai

Regards

Kirk

I had what sounds like the same problem, always a few minutes after takeoff, the standby attitude indicator was unaffected though. For me it was due to inadvertently being in a power saver mode on my laptop. Once I set it back up for max performance, the problem disappeared.

Jon 

Im using a desk top, but i can look at turning off power saving modes.

Regards

Kirk

Ok, so I am having an issue with the 777 I received for my birthday last week. Every time I start a flight, about 3 minutes after takeoff the inboard displays start spazzing out and turning around like I'm doing loops and taking a very hard left. Thing is, the rest of the flight is normal, does anyone know how to fix this?

Hahaha stop torrenting and that wont happen.

I'd like to let you know I did not torrent, I bought it for real, or actually got it for my birthday. This is a legitimate non-torrented problem.

Andrew

I'd like to let you know I did not torrent, I bought it for real, or actually got it for my birthday. This is a legitimate non-torrented problem.

Hi, Andrew,

It is possible that you are having problems if someone else legitimately bought it and gave it to you.  It still may not be installed properly.  You should file a support ticket with PMDG giving the name of the person who bought it and as much purchase information as you have.  Somewhere on this forum there is a thread about how to give the 777 as a gift.

Hahaha stop torrenting and that wont happen.

"Master 777pilot", please don't make accusations unless you have very strong evidence that someone pirated the software.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2