Sign in to follow this  
jayfresh

FSInn makind FSX crash

does anyone know how i could fix this problem i could start FSInn outside of FSX but when i am inside Fsx n click on contral panel from fsx menu it freeze fsx plss help

I got the same problem. I start it everytime outside fsx now.

me too n it works fine but when i click on the contral panel in fsx fsx freeze n before it did not

I cannot get it to work with PMDG 737 NGX.    The entire game freezes when I start the panel and I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL out.  I know it's because of FSINNs aircraft database building procedure it does each time it is fired up.  I just don't know how to stop it.   It works fine in default craft but it hates PMDG.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I'm not sure what the problems are, as I've never seen or heard of this.  FSINN works fine with my PMDG737 NGX also.

Just an idea for you.......If you're running a 64bit OS, your copy of FSINN/FSCOPILOT may not be properly registered within your computer's registry.  There is a program which I found on somewhere, maybe Hovercontrol.com, and I think I used it one time....it worked, I think.  However, like I mentioned I've never experienced the same problem you have.  The last time I reinstalled FSX and FSINN I didn't use it though.

Of course this zip file may not have anything to do with your problems.

The file (zip file) is called:  REGISTER FSINN files.ZIP....try this link:  http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=1&t=22375

What I do now is the following:

Without flightsim running, launch FSINNUI (as admin). open the chat window, then settings.

Close FSINN after that.  Start FSX and start FSINN Control Panel within FSX.

Since my Windows 7 64bit computer, and now my windows 8 64 bit computer, I went to the FSINN execute files' properties and ensured to select run as administrator.

I wish there were more support for FSINN.  I have the manual, and I have never seen any troubleshooting in it. 

Hope you all get it figured out, and if you do, please drop a thread on how you did it.

Rod

Rod Beck

I'm not sure what the problems are, as I've never seen or heard of this.  FSINN works fine with my PMDG737 NGX also.

Just an idea for you.......If you're running a 64bit OS, your copy of FSINN/FSCOPILOT may not be properly registered within your computer's registry.  There is a program which I found on somewhere, maybe Hovercontrol.com, and I think I used it one time....it worked, I think.  However, like I mentioned I've never experienced the same problem you have.  The last time I reinstalled FSX and FSINN I didn't use it though.

Of course this zip file may not have anything to do with your problems.

The file (zip file) is called:  REGISTER FSINN files.ZIP....try this link:  http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=1&t=22375

What I do now is the following:

Without flightsim running, launch FSINNUI (as admin). open the chat window, then settings.

Close FSINN after that.  Start FSX and start FSINN Control Panel within FSX.

Since my Windows 7 64bit computer, and now my windows 8 64 bit computer, I went to the FSINN execute files' properties and ensured to select run as administrator.

I wish there were more support for FSINN.  I have the manual, and I have never seen any troubleshooting in it. 

Hope you all get it figured out, and if you do, please drop a thread on how you did it.

Rod

i could start it n run it outside of fsx but when i click inside fsx menu n fsinn control panel it freeze fsx n before it never did that

Having the same Problem here.  PDMG 747 works ok but in the PDMG 737 or 777 when I hit the menu bar and drop down and select the Inn Control Panel in the it locks FSX up every time.

Running windows 7-64 but tried registering the files recommended above but no luck.

This most often occurs due to a conflict between an AI model and the aircraft you're loading into. 

The easy work around is to load into a default Cessna, then loading FSINN, then loading the aircraft you wish to fly. This will works 100% of the time for me.

Correcting the issue is a bit of work and can be time consuming.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Yep that works...Thanks!  In researching this I found some posts on the T7 not showing up properly.  Make the tweeks and need to ask ATC and other if they are seeing the acft correctly.

Well thank you so much for the INFO  i will try it out on my next flight   Because this is getting to be annoying  Flew from EDDF to Boston 200 Miles out to Destination  and it freezes on me    FSX crashed 

:(

Just a fast update thank you  so much it worked 

I have don 2 flights so far and every thing is smooth with FSINN   thank you  i also have noticed it is better to open both before loading your aircraft FSIN and the chat window 

Coz i tried it with only FSINN  and during the flight I opened the chat window it crashed again  

But with both open from the start you are good to go all the way to china :)  :)

Many thanks 

Firas

I think it's because of the momentary Virtual Memory overload when starting up FSInn (when it begins loading the database library in game). I just tried again today, doing the same procedure, but with FTX California loaded, and it froze on me. Loading it outside FSX counts FSInn as a seperate program thus why we don't freeze up from the overloading.

Take note though: if you start up in a trek, then swap after load, the other simmers will see you as a Trek, and not what you load after (if your FP loaded Trek in AC section, it means it will show them the treklite).

I usually load up a freeware of what i intend to fly (i.e. freeware 737, if i switch to a PMDG 737 after loading), so other people can have the proper model loaded.

I have yet to figure out how to get around this issue. Maybe the new VATSIM client will help us all in the near future!

What are your thoughts?

Still running FSINN as it's needed for flying shared cockpit (at least by one of the two people).  Still love it, but it's now suffering from a loading problem regardless of which aircraft I start in, so I'm now loading manually and it works fine.  Small price to pay for all the features, but I too wish there was some more support for this TERRIFIC, FREE software.

Loving the shared cockpit thing... group now making over 8 flights per week in shared.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.