Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Excellent customer service

I am a great believer in a company giving good customer service and if they fail to provide then you should complain, however all being even if I believe that then I should equally praise any company that gives good customer service and even more so for outstanding customer service. It is with this that I write this post.

I must admit, I had my reservations when I purchased this software, the trial version had not gone well but jumped in all the same. Like all new software, there are teething problems as I get used to it and it gets used to me and this was the same with MCE, however with an email to the support team all was solved in quick and timely manner. Reply's to emails was virtually direct, and very knowledgeable.

I can only envisage greater things to come with this software being developed by a team who are willing to listen to it's customers and take idea's. 

A big public thank you to the FS++ team.

Hi Craig,

+1 

I agree the customer service was excellent for me also. When I bought my copy going back a while now 

MCE v2.3.7.3  there were teething problems, but after a quick reply from FS++ Team customer service with a minimum of fuss, problem solved, happy days couldn't ask for more.

Cheers Jethro

That's so much true. I have purchaced MCE 3 weeks ago, and since now I have reported two bugs which they quickly fixed and the fixes will be included in the next version.

I also had a feature request for blind  pilots, not only they implemented it, but they provide a quick patch to fix that part.

Awesome team

Yes, MCE Customer Support is second to none, but that's just as well, since the documentation that accompanies this marvellous piece of software is the worst I've ever come across.

It's taken a whole week and 23 emails to/from Support just to get me to the stage where I can communicate with ATC and talk to my co-pilot.

Even paying for the product took a whole afternoon of jumping through hoops!

Someone called Ben at Customer Support has been extremely patient with me, a pensioner with only a basic computer knowledge, but it could (and should) have been so much easier.

Hopefully I'm now through the worst, as I have a 747 full of passengers who've been stuck at the gate for the last 7 days!

As a customer who has been trying to use  MCE, since version 2.4.4.8, for ATC communications while flying small single engine aircraft and no co-pilot, I have to add my thanks to the MCE Team, Ben in particular.

Have currently had my license expire but am waiting for the next version to come out before asking for a new one --- again.

Edwin Brown Keremeos BC Canada. 

Another big thank you to Ben, who's just been extremely patient with this old duffer!

I'd just added FS Force to my system to improve the operation of my Sidewinder joystick, but somehow this affected the operation of MCE.

Now usually when two programs clash, each developer tends to blame the other, leaving the poor old customer caught between the two.

Not so with Ben, who actually downloaded the FS Force demo, reproduced my problem and provided a replacement file which has completely overcome the issue.

Full marks for FS++ Customer Support !

(It's something to do with dll loading, but don't ask me to explain!)

I have to join in. Fast, friendly, competent. Pretty awesome, adding to the fact that they keep up with any new plane release for free.

Hi,

Just wanted to jump in here..

I am a new user of MCE, but I find FS++ support to be excellent, responsive and always keeping the customer first.

The issues I have reported have been fixed literally overnight ....

Keep up the good work guys.

As for the product itself, I was a user of the competitors product, but after using MCE, wouldn't switch back. I don't have to memo rise phrases and repeat every time with MCE :-)

.... Hari