Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

Next PMDG Aircraft 767?

A screen shot of johnnycaptains post went into my folder, G:\DOWNLOADS\PHOTOS\Humour

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Although it is one of the most important planes ever built as it revolutionized the North atlantic travel in the 80's it is underrepresented in the community right now. Not important which company does a new one but we definitely need a state of the art 767 in my opinion. The success of the 777 would not have been thinkable without this mileston plane.

I don't know why you guys are overreacting about this topic, its possible they might do it, they have a relationship with boeing, even though they said they would not compete with lds, the lds is ancient and its not like they are pumping out  the products, they can;t even finish there 757 let alone redo the 767. I think its safe to say that pmdg is going to be sticking to boeing for awhile. So the 767 and the 757 may be in the future. Its not like PMDG never  changes its mind about anything, so you all you drama queens jumping in should just relax a little.

If I had a dollar every time this thread was created I could buy my own 767 by now.

Bit over the top I think.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Bit over the top I think.

Agreed 767 threads are sparse compared to the 787 request threads lol

I have been pondering with my friends about what aircraft PMDG will make next. I believe that the 767 is the best option. If you look on a number pad with the letters on there and spell out PMDG, the numbers are 7436. PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767. I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

if fsx get's 1 more Boeing................i'm going to drink Jet fuel and then light a cigarette :lol:

Agreed 767 threads are sparse compared to the 787 request threads lol

Sopwith Camel!!!!!!!! Cman Bob and Ryan. :) Well, I reckon it would have to be a Boeing.

if fsx get's 1 more Boeing................i'm going to drink Jet fuel and then light a cigarette :lol:

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but.... You do know PMDG's next release will be the 747, right? :)

This has come up quite a few times in the past and, as others have noted, has devolved into a crumbling pile of emotion.

The long and short of it - from what I last heard, which was some time ago, mind you - is that they don't want to compete with a developer that they have a relationship with.  As such, they won't be creating a 757 or 767.

...again, to the best of my knowledge.

Either way, they have quite a few projects to be working on, so even if they did start working on one, it'll be a long way off.

Kyle Rodgers

Another casuality of not using the search button.

Jim Burke

Given the OP said this idea came from the numbers you get if you spell out PMDG on a numpad; I'm going to guess that there are actually lots of casualties of not detecting sarcasm in this thread ;).

Given the OP said this idea came from the numbers you get if you spell out PMDG on a numpad; I'm going to guess that there are actually lots of casualties of not detecting sarcasm in this thread ;).

Congratulations John-Alan! Well spotted my friend. I have had great fun watching the responses to the OP come in.

I think someone is having some fun here.............

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but.... You do know PMDG's next release will be the 747, right? :)

your invited to my funeral :lol:   I knew about the 747 upgrade.  I was talking about a new Boeing project.

The long and short of it - from what I last heard, which was some time ago, mind you - is that they don't want to compete with a developer that they have a relationship with.  As such, they won't be creating a 757 or 767.

...again, to the best of my knowledge.

Either way, they have quite a few projects to be working on, so even if they did start working on one, it'll be a long way off.

Only post in this thread worth reading IMHO.

(Genuinely, Kyle :cool:).