Sign in to follow this  
marius.l

PMDG777 AutoThrottle and LOC/G.S problem

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I buyed my PMDG777-200LR / F and I start to have some problems.

1.  I was on approach on KAUS and after I inserted ILS freq and Crs I was established LOC and G/S but after a moment I had recieved an ALERT that AP is discconected and missed G/S. I tryed to press again AP button and nothing....It happened again the next day on LROP Approach. The 777 established LOC and G/S but the CRS for LOC was wrong. Enyway after few seconds the same alarm began to *scream* that AutoPilot is discconected and when I wanted to press again the button after one second disconnected it self.

2. In every flight that I made with PMDG777 I had the same problem with Auto Throttle that disconnects it self after T/D. I had set all the things before decent but nothing allways the same problem. It takes more than 5-10 minutes before I can reconnect the AutoThrottle. Can someone help me with my problems?!

PS: Sorry for my poor English. I hope I made my self clear about issues.

Best Regards

Marius Lungan

marius.lungan@hotmail.com

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I buyed my PMDG777-200LR / F and I start to have some problems.

1.  I was on approach on KAUS and after I inserted ILS freq and Crs I was established LOC and G/S but after a moment I had recieved an ALERT that AP is discconected and missed G/S. I tryed to press again AP button and nothing....It happened again the next day on LROP Approach. The 777 established LOC and G/S but the CRS for LOC was wrong. Enyway after few seconds the same alarm began to *scream* that AutoPilot is discconected and when I wanted to press again the button after one second disconnected it self.

2. In every flight that I made with PMDG777 I had the same problem with Auto Throttle that disconnects it self after T/D. I had set all the things before decent but nothing allways the same problem. It takes more than 5-10 minutes before I can reconnect the AutoThrottle. Can someone help me with my problems?!

PS: Sorry for my poor English. I hope I made my self clear about issues.

Best Regards

Marius Lungan

marius.lungan@hotmail.com

The problem Nr.1 I solved. It was my LOGITECH MOMO RACING WEEL that was conected to my PC and I didn't know.

The problem nr. 2 it's happend again now. On the engines screen I se message CLB when I am climbing then CRZ when I reach FL that I want but when its start to decend after Flight Plan in FMC auto throttle disconects it self and I see CRZ not DES or G/A. So, HELP me with this issue

The problem Nr.1 I solved. It was my LOGITECH MOMO RACING WEEL that was conected to my PC and I didn't know.

The problem nr. 2 it's happend again now. On the engines screen I se message CLB when I am climbing then CRZ when I reach FL that I want but when its start to decend after Flight Plan in FMC auto throttle disconects it self and I see CRZ not DES or G/A. So, HELP me with this issue

Hi, Marius,

Have you read the "known issues" thread?  It may solve some of your issues:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread-read-before-posting/

Also, have you followed carefully the installation instructions in the Introductory Manual?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I suggest you

1) disconnect any hardware like joystick, throttels, rudder pedals.

2) delete the FSUIPC.ini file (if you have FSUIPC)

2a) Uninstall FSUIPC,

or

2b) if you really need need FSUIPC, download and install the latest version of FSUIPC.

3) try a flight with keyboard controls (only to see if all works fine).

If all is ok, then you can connect your hardware again one by one and configure it preferably with FSX controller interface.

(you can use FSUIPC, but you need to search a little on the forums till you find out how to do things with FSUIPC and the 777)

(here is a start:)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/426151-pmdg777-autothrottle-and-locgs-problem/

Ps, dont worry about CRZ in descend, that is normal. Just like CLB while cruising is normal. (it sounds strange but for the 777 I am familar with, CRZ power was actually found not enough under some cruise conditions so it was changed to CLB limit during cruise)

Rob Robson

I suggest you

1) disconnect any hardware like joystick, throttels, rudder pedals.

2) delete the FSUIPC.ini file (if you have FSUIPC)

2a) Uninstall FSUIPC,

or

2b) if you really need need FSUIPC, download and install the latest version of FSUIPC.

3) try a flight with keyboard controls (only to see if all works fine).

If all is ok, then you can connect your hardware again one by one and configure it preferably with FSX controller interface.

(you can use FSUIPC, but you need to search a little on the forums till you find out how to do things with FSUIPC and the 777)

(here is a start:)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/426151-pmdg777-autothrottle-and-locgs-problem/

Ps, dont worry about CRZ in descend, that is normal. Just like CLB while cruising is normal. (it sounds strange but for the 777 I am familar with, CRZ power was actually found not enough under some cruise conditions so it was changed to CLB limit during cruise)

Thanks 777simmer.

I think I found the problem that it makes to disconect my FMC speed and goes it self on manualy. I readed so much about it in the lates hours, I set again my 777 and tomorow I will test it again.

I want to reinstall all again, from Windows to FSX, PMDGs and all the stuff and its good to try as much as possible now, before reinstal.

Hi, Marius,

Have you read the "known issues" thread?  It may solve some of your issues:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread-read-before-posting/

Also, have you followed carefully the installation instructions in the Introductory Manual?

Mike

Thanks for link, Mike. No I didn't read it before you post it but I started now and YES I read it the manual and install instructions.