Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

Zero Clickspots when in Full-screen?

Hey guys, Whenever P3D is in a windowed mode, my clickspots are acting normal regardless of what plane I'm in, however when in fullscreen mode my clickspots are working only about 15% of the time. 

What could this be? A memory issue? Or something else?

Exactly the same here Jackson..........  :(

As FSUPIC is not working yet, so keyboard shortcut stuff is a bit limited, mouse clicks are pretty important...... but mine aren't working in Full Screen mode, about 95% of the time.

After an interesting day of testing and tinkering, this bug is the showstopper so far..... but only for now.... I'm sure they'll fix it.

Hey Dave,

Glad to know I'm not the only one! Haha. I'm sure LM will get this fixed, I took in account a week or two of "trial" time before I made an critique on this wonderful piece of software. When it works its beautiful, we just have to get it working consistently.

The question isn't if it will or not be fixed, the important question is when....

P3D V2 has a new system of partial patching. Hope LM provide a bugfix patch very shortly...