Sign in to follow this  
eelis

Say something...

I did find these screenshots the other day:

F7h6TFL.png

Pa8pjFO.png

I'd guess those were some of the planes that didn't get released due to licensing issues.

• Upvote 1

The first one looks like a Maule, but the second one.... is it a Twin Otter?

The first one is a DeHavilland Beaver. Yes, the second one is a Twin Otter.

Brandon Filer

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!"

Maud Muller.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I think i'm gona cry!

Steve

Pictures of your flights, of your sim setup, pictures of your pets, or even "old people" jokes.
Speaking of which:
An old man was driving on the freeway when he got a call from his wife.
"Oh, honey, please be careful. I just heard on the radio that there's some car going the wrong way on the freeway."
"It's not one," answered the old man, "it's hundreds of them!"

Luis, 

Por favor, señor, no hay hospicios chistes. Es abusivo y agains nuestros Términos de Servicio. Uno más de esa manera, y debo interpretarlo como abusiva a mí (y usted). :Big Grin:

Maybe some of you know ?

I`ve heard some of the guys that are working on P3Dv2 are from the original MS FS team, do any of you know if some of the MS Flight team went to work for LM?

Incase that is true there would be some hope/inspiration for the future of P3D to get some of the improvements we`ve seen on Flight.

P3D V2.0 was a big downer 12 hrs of that was enough for me. I can't believe they would release a beta and expect people to pay for it. 60 days to improve it or I'll be getting the refund.

Maybe some of you know ?

I`ve heard some of the guys that are working on P3Dv2 are from the original MS FS team, do any of you know if some of the MS Flight team went to work for LM?

Incase that is true there would be some hope/inspiration for the future of P3D to get some of the improvements we`ve seen on Flight.

I have my doubts , if there are any of them working at LM they need to go back to the basics. How could they release something that had no NI support and absolutely terrible AA?

I have nothing to say about Flight at this moment. I have been concentrating on other things. One of them is ground school. I'm going to go write my glider pilot entrance exam through cadets. If I do well on the exam and the interview, then I'll be able to go to a training centre in the summer for 6 weeks to learn to fly gliders. I know it's not much, but it's a start.

About Flight: If you want to make a glider, and I have my glider's licence, you can ask me. I should be able to help you, but that's at least 8 months from now.

Also, it's hard to believe that I can actually be this patient when it comes to games, but not patient enough when it comes to other things. I've been waiting for new things from Flight for about 6 months now, and nothing, yet I can be more patient than waiting to watch Hockey Night in Canada.

That's cool, I've been up in a glider and an RV7A in the past few months and I must say the RV7 with 200hp at 200mph was a blast but nothing beats sailing over the desert in silence at 5000 ft.

I did find these screenshots the other day:

F7h6TFL.png

Pa8pjFO.png

I'd guess those were some of the planes that didn't get released due to licensing issues.

Woohoo... i want them!!!

Edit:

Ah i see, i thought there were made with the Tool from stonelance.

So this are original screenshots from MS? Where did you find them?

That Twotter would have been an outstanding addition to Flight. It has always been one of my favorite aircraft and I've flown several models in FS9 and FSX.

Who knows?  Maybe one of these days.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

This is the first time I'm seeing those pictures. Great find!

Shame these weren't in Flight...  :(

If it was for those greedy guys from Viking Air up in Canada, holding out for a big licensing payday, I'd be flying that Otter right now!  I'm weeping with Steve.

I believe one dev from the FS team went to LM after Aces was closed, a data tech went there a year or so after, and one of the sim devs from Flight went there sometime around when we shipped Flight, so not a substantial number, but a few.

I need to get back to working on the tools...  Hopefully I will have time at Christmas\New Year this year.  It will mark one year since I started the work.