Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

GA Randoms

0rio.jpg

1wnm.jpg

wlwy.jpg

b22e.jpg

And a little something for fun. :) This, like the above shots, is not edited in any way.

937u.jpg

X-Plane 10.25, HD Mesh 2, SkyMAXXX Pro, and in the first image, photoscenery around the Bitterroots. All default a/c.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Skymaxx Pro* has quite literally transformed XPX overnight. I've seen some truly breathtaking weather on my travels around XP lately, stuff I have never seen in my years of flight simming (from back in the FS4 days). Exciting times...and great screenshots.

Rhydian

*edit: sorry that should read Skymaxx Pro and Andras's HD mesh 2. Both of these combined have made a world of difference to x-plane, and I hear (from Ben's dev blog) that the next re-cut of the DSF for X-plane distributions will be based on the HD mesh 2, just a reduced version of it, although best if Andras could confirm that.