Sign in to follow this  
Daveo

Active Sky Next Video and Screenshot Contest

We're excited to announce that we're holding a Video and Screenshot contest for ASN! Share your artistic creations with the community and you'll have a chance to win cash prizes!

The ASN video and screenshot contest is open to anyone using ASN (trial or registered) with FSX.

$300 cash will be awarded to the winner of the best video, and $150 awarded to the winner of the best screenshot.

More details are available here:

You will have to register on the forums if you haven't already done so.

Your Full First and Last Name is required in your user information.

http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?1762-ASN-Video-and-Screenshot-Contest!

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi Dave,

If the contest takes place during the first week of release and P3D will be released shortly thereafter, how do P3D users participate in this contest?. I'm not asking for myself, I can afford to purchase my flight sim addons/equipment so I will not be participating. I'd rather see the prize go to someone who is not in a position to purchase addons for FS.

But, if the P3D version is going to be released after the FSX release and the contest only runs 7 days, how do P3Dv2 users take advantage of this contest?. or will there be a separate contest for P3Dv2 users?. or are P3D users excluded from the contest?.

Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd post a quote from Damian Clark in response to P3D users and the latest contest.

"We plan to have another contest, so everyone will have a chance! "

Just want to say Damian, that it's really nice of you guys... Looking forward to the release of ASN.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck