Sign in to follow this  
simmershome

FSX Prepar3D (all Versions) Switch Freeware

In this week will be  released a new freeware tool, based on my German tutorial at http://simmershome.de

Autor ist my swiss simulation friend Steven. The tool with manual was written in English for the worldwide community.

Features:

Install all FSX addons in Prepar3D 1.4 or 2.0 , at the same partition or anywhere at the system.

Mode 1:

If there`s a valid FSX installation found on your computer, FSXP3DSwitch recognizes it an gives you the option to switch between FSX , P3D an P3D v2 (if installed) . You can install every FSX addon in every installed simulator.

Mode 2:

FSX is not installed

If you have just P3D 1.4 or P3D v2 installed, FSXP3DSwitch will create all necessary folders, symbolic links and files for your installation of FSX addons in Prepar3D. You can choose the simulator for your addon installation. The correct directories and registry locations the tool find or create / delete in automatic mode or manual. A reset button allow you a new search and delete the old configuration.

Afterwards you can use it as in Mode 1, just without FSX option.

The tool is freeware / donationware if you want.

The downloadlinks you can find here after release end of this week.

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

I like the concept and especially the price.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hi Overflow,

Am really looking forward to the release. I would gladly beta test if you like, being most frustrated that I can not get the CS 777 v1.3 to work in P3D v2.0!

I am...

Hi Overflow,

Am really looking forward to the release. I would gladly beta test if you like, being most frustrated that I can not get the CS 777 v1.3 to work in P3D v2.0!

I am...

Hey Stephen, I have not seeing you lately old friend, is everything OK? PM me.

Very nice! Look forward to trying it out. How will this differ from the Estonia migration tool?

Sent from my iPhone

Looking forward!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Hi Overflow,

Am really looking forward to the release. I would gladly beta test if you like, being most frustrated that I can not get the CS 777 v1.3 to work in P3D v2.0!

I am...

Got it to work today Stephen, am a happy man!

Sent from my Mobile thing

Hi Paul,

The differ between this tool and the payware is the price and more program options.

Further we are working in a real other professional daily and flightsimulation is our hobby only.

We have no support forum, only pivate websites.

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

It's great that it's free and I appreciate the effort but imho this will only lead to even more posts about add ons not working in P3D 2.0 and P3D 2.0 being crap…  :rolleyes:  I personally will wait for 100% fully compatible and supported add ons.  ^_^

Hi, thanks for your effort, I am willing to test your program if you want!

Bye

Andrea