Sign in to follow this  
JonathanDuncanGallagher

OBRX FTX : England Blur Issue

Morning all i recently installed the above and having a few problems with it, outside of the UK2000 areas it looks awful my settings are pretty high so idont know it lies here but i have took a 'screenie' so show the problem, also the roads are just awful scribbled lines which my 2 year old son could do better

5lz8za.png

Ive also installed the 3 service packs and still showing..... i switched to summer time and its completely different - stunning but blurry in parts.
Just the problems with the roads showing blurry, will i have to buy something else to rectify this!

screen.png

My Current set-up contains

FSX

FS Genesis EU/Asia/West

REX Essential Plus Overdrive

UK2000 Manchester, Heathrow & Liverpool

FTX : England

EDIT : Dont know if this helps but just done the Top-Down view in FSX and everything is perfect non blurry clear as a bell

(There is a post going on the ORBX forum but no one seems to have an answer, hence why im trying here to see if someone does)

Thanks

Jonathan

Jonathan Gallagher --------- Rodger Rodger Whats Our Vector Victor