Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Request Member Reviews

In the new Member Reviews System, products that are provided for members to review are entered into the system by staff. Once in the system, members can write reviews for those products, provide comments on the products and the reviews, and much more. This thread is established to provide you a place to request that we put a particular product in the review system so you and others can provide reviews for that product.

Hi, I'd like to see a review on Revolution-X please and any alternatives.

Thanks

Phil

Hi, I'd like to see a review on Revolution-X please and any alternatives.

Thanks

Phil

Product added.

I'm currently working on a review of Austria Pro HD East, so maybe you could add that one, too? It might take some time to finsih it, though, there are still some things I'd like investigate prior to posting the review.

I'm currently working on a review of Austria Pro HD East, so maybe you could add that one, too? It might take some time to finsih it, though, there are still some things I'd like investigate prior to posting the review.

Done and you will find it in FS Scenery.

How about Bergamo X

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

A little question concerning my abovementioned attempt to write a review about Austria Pro HD: Is it possible to upload a "preliminary version" within the next few days, and finish it up as soon as I have the time, or should I just wait and upload the only final version when it's ready? I'd really like to do that review completely, but I still have a few things to investigate, and university still keeps me busy...

A little question concerning my abovementioned attempt to write a review about Austria Pro HD: Is it possible to upload a "preliminary version" within the next few days, and finish it up as soon as I have the time, or should I just wait and upload the only final version when it's ready? I'd really like to do that review completely, but I still have a few things to investigate, and university still keeps me busy...

Florian, you can approach this any way you wish. You can do a preliminary review and then edit it to complete it later, or you can wait until you are finished. After all, it is your review and you are free to post it when you want and how you want.