Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit - 0.9.4 - Integrated addon database, new livery packs, fixes for Alaska map

I just uploaded a new version (0.9.4).  This version enhances the previous support for downloading DLC.  It is now integrated with a database so that I can also include addons other people have made in the list of available downloads.  This makes it easier for someone with the tools to find new addons.  I've also uploaded two addons with some liveries that I had, and one that fixes Alaska not being selectable if you downloaded it with the Addon Manager.

http://flighttoolkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FlightToolkit_0_9_4.zip

Updates:

- Separated the available DLC from the installed DLC so it was easier to see what you didn't have.

- Integrated the available DLC list with an online database.

- Added download progress for all downloading DLC

- Added an addon that fixes problems with the Alaska map if you installed the Alaska DLC using the Addon Manager.

- Added two new livery packs that can be downloaded with the Addon Manager.

Eventually I hope to have a web form or app of some kind that allows people to submit their own addons to get added to the database.

Note: If you download Alaska via the Addon Manager please make sure that you have downloaded all it's dependencies with the tools as well, and not with GFWL or you will run into problems with the content being missing.

Note: The DLC downloading feature is only intended for people who have purchased the DLC from Microsoft and are having trouble downloading it with GFWL.

Fantastic work 'stonelance'! This works a treat; the new variety of liveries, and the ability to obtain more with a single click, are great additions to the program.

Thank you for your continued support of the Toolkit!

Nice update! However, I am having an issue with Alaska. I downloaded all of the Alaska dependencies in the proper order with 0.9.4. When I click Alaska in-game, it says "Downloading Content." for a minute or so, then stops. If I then click Alaska again, it says "Coming soon!"

Brandon Filer

Thanks Stone, I really like the Air Force FAC paint and the D-Day markings for the Maule. They really would have been appreciated "back in the day."

Another Steve

post-262961-0-44630100-1390083214.jpg

post-262961-0-40919300-1390083271.jpg

Depends if you want the cool skins that are included with the update.

Brandon: I forgot to add the addon to fix the Alaska map to the database.  It should be added now.  Make sure you download and install the Alaska Map Fix addon in order to use Alaska.

Thanks for catching that!

Thank you, also for the cool new paint schemes. Like the XBOX360 paint and the different Maule Skins.

Aweseome :P

awsome and thank you too! I love the Maule pack :smile:

Thanks again, Stone!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Not been on this forum for a long time, but you've just made me want to fire up Flight again. Brilliant work stonelance, thank you. 

Hello Stone

Thank so much for this I have been able to access Alaska finally! The only issue I have now is that the Alaska Aerocaches are still showing as locked for me. Any Idea's? Thanks

Hello Stone

Thank so much for this I have been able to access Alaska finally! The only issue I have now is that the Alaska Aerocaches are still showing as locked for me. Any Idea's? Thanks

Same here. But I think this is something about the GFWL Servers. The Hawaiian Adv. Pack aerocaches are still locked for me. I also have a key for the pack but there was a problem with GFWL, so I cant access it.

Also... Welcome to AVSIM Napathanes!

Stone

I think I have downloaded the Alaska addons in the right order but its still taking me to the Live logon screen when I access it thru World - am I missing something?

ta