TapaTalk Back Online

Looks like it's working great!

Alan

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

That's good to hear! Thanks!!!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Thank you Tom. It works for me, but importantly, I hope it works for all of you at Avsim. Great to sit outside my local harbour view hostelry on a warm summers day - with beautiful, light summer clothed females sauntering past, and in the process making me lose concentration, tempting my eyes and concentration away from ................. yep, you guessed it Avsim !!!

Perhaps I really need to get a life .............. or Avsim turn it off again  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Tom - my preferred way to interact with forums...

:)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

An update... When we reinstalled TapaTalk and updated the software and hooks associated with the latest release, our server load exploded by approximately five times. And it has been fairly consistent at that load level since. As we increase connections approaching 900 to 1,000 users the system gets very slow. Some will see a 503 error and will continue to see 503 errors until we can get some of our architecture rearranged. I just want everyone to know that until we can make those changes, things could get flaky. And there might be times at peak loads, that we will shut down access via TapaTalk and searches from the various search engines in order to keep content flowing to our registered members. This is a dual post.

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Thanks!

Has anyone noticed that in the Tapatalk Forum/Category level, the New Posts indicators are missing?  Once you get down to the post level, the indicator are there.

Thats nice news, but... I am not sure if you are aware of the following:

Currently (at least since a week or so) you have no chance to login using TapaTalk. The reason is that anonymous access is denied. So even if you are registered here, with TapaTalk you have no chance to login as you never come to the point where you can enter your logon details. This makes the TapaTalk option useless.

The limit of 250 anonymous users is way too less for this to work, IMHO...

Thats nice news, but... I am not sure if you are aware of the following:

Currently (at least since a week or so) you have no chance to login using TapaTalk. The reason is that anonymous access is denied. So even if you are registered here, with TapaTalk you have no chance to login as you never come to the point where you can enter your logon details. This makes the TapaTalk option useless.

The limit of 250 anonymous users is way too less for this to work, IMHO...

Same here!

ZORAN