Sign in to follow this  
TangoSierraMike

Avelina

I purchased the avelina a couple of weeks ago - and I'm really enjoying it. I like experimental aircraft and this is a very cool concept! I haven't tried it out yet on VATSIM - might be kind of interesting to hear their response...

I am having an issue with the start up procedure. When I press the power button in the middle of the console, none of the screens turn on to show that the sytems are booting - unless I go to full power on the throttle and once the prop starts moving the screens come alive. Not sure what I'm doing wrong - can you help?

Thanks!

Tom McDonald

I am having an issue with the start up procedure. When I press the power button in the middle of the console, none of the screens turn on to show that the sytems are booting - unless I go to full power on the throttle and once the prop starts moving the screens come alive. Not sure what I'm doing wrong - can you help?

Well Ok, it's two amd a half months later but I just found this forum.

You don't mention which flight simulator so all I can do is tell you what works for me in P3Dv2. I have to load another airplane first, I use the default Baron 58 cold and dark, and then switch over to the Avelina. With that solved I've run into a number of other issues with the nav lites and avionics. I emailed Lionheart and am awaiting their reply.

But she is a fun plane to fly, hopefully the developer will continue with her development.

--

Jerry

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Well, six months later trust you found your answers... but for all other users here is a response

With the Avelina you need to load a default aircraft such as the  172 first, then make sure the Power, and Avionics switches are turned on, the reload the AVelina - I beleive you will find this corrects the issue