Sign in to follow this  
adi518

The "Genuine Simulation" A380 scam is taking a step further, don't fall for it !

A new warning to all regarding this fiasco..

NLS are the ones who make the awesome A380 project and as you know, some idiot or idiots, decided to steal their material and turn this into a scam. Now they're trying to charge people and run away with the money.

From NLS's fb page:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Genuine Simulation has announced that they have released their A380 product -> www.genuinesimulation.com/

As you can see, they are using almost entirely our pictures from this Facebook page - without permission of course. PLEASE do not purchase this as this is completely fake and scam. We have no connection to Genuine Simulation and they have already been notified NOT to use our copyrighted images. However, that was through their facebook page and thats why you don't see any images there any more. We will see what we can do against it, but its difficult as their server is located in Iran. PLEASE SUPPORT US and spread the message so that people won't fall for this scam! Its unbelievable...

They registered a domain "genuinesimulation.com" and posted a sea of lies, blatantly stealing copyrighted material from NLS.

They are waiting for some fish to fall into this net. Please don't fall for this obvious scam.

http://genuinesimulation.com/

I ran an 'whois' command on their domain and this what comes up:

Registrant:
daniel gilbert Email Masking Image@genuinesimulation.com +1.5305409762 +1.5305409762
D G
1123 grissom
batavia,ohio,AF 7155935117

Domain Name:genuinesimulation.com
Record last updated at 2013-12-21 00:52:55
Record created on 12/14/2013
Record expired on 12/14/2014

Domain servers in listed order:
aban1.irandns.com aban2.irandns.com

Administrator:
name:(daniel gilbert)
Email:(Email Masking Image@genuinesimulation.com) tel-- +1.5305409762
fax:(+1.5305409762)
D G
1123 grissom
batavia
ohio,
AF

zipcode:7155935117

Technical Contactor:
D G
1123 grissom
batavia
ohio,
AF

Billing Contactor:
D G
1123 grissom
batavia
ohio,
AF

Registration Service Provider:
name:
tel: +001.9059180175
fax: null

Information Updated: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:16:15 UTC

Ofc, the query info is in doubt, what's not in doubt is the fact the DNS is in Iran. Oh well, I'm not entirely surprised.

Sorry for the double post. Lately, the forum is plagued with 503 errors and unfortunately, it results in double/triple posts. :\

and... they've been working in a HOTEL for the past 2 years (at least according to their website).

LOL

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Lol yeh.. it's funny to us, users who know their stuff.

Unfortunately, there are always a few naive who will fall for it.

This is sickening. You can even see that the text in their description is copied from the PMDG 777 product page. 

These low-lifes should also learn to spell before scamming people. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It's even stranger that there's no "store front" from which to buy this overpriced and possibly non-existent product...

...only a link to "subscribe" to their "newsletter?" :rolleyes:

Odder still is the "About Us" page where I note that Dubai has apparently become the fifty-second State! :LMAO:

In addition, genuine simulation currently has employees and contractors located in the following US States: Utah, California, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Dubai and Washington. - See more at: http://genuinesimulation.com/ABOUT%20US.htm#sthash.mig04aHO.dpuf

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It's even stranger that there's no "store front" from which to buy this overpriced and possibly non-existent product...

...only a link to "subscribe" to their "newsletter?" :rolleyes:

Odder still is the "About Us" page where I note that Dubai has apparently become the fifty-second State! :LMAO:

Btw, the "About us" is also 99% copied from PMDG.....

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Btw, the "About us" is also 99% copied from PMDG.....

They even wrote "For customer support and/or technical support or product questions, please see the support tab at the top of this page". The thing is, there IS no support tab at the top of their page! 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wonder if Airbus knows that they "officaly licensed" the plane hahaha.

To the real devs of this plane I'm not an Airbus guy but your plane is so stunning I will forsure buy it.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I laughed so hard when I saw SURPRISE SURPRISE stamp on their homepage. :lol:

"This is addon with Incredible features and genuine Simulated with the most accurate and ultra-realistic simulation and incredible disigning of the world's most popular airliner and also Airbus Officially Licensed. So get ready for flight by AIRBUS 380"

This is also what gets me to pull out the money! :rolleyes:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Nice trojan features.

ncluded web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers. - See more at:

genuinesimulation.com

Host reachable, 71 ms. average

88.198.210.96 - 88.198.210.127

Greenweb

Germany

Mahdi Mohammadi

Greenweb

17 Hobart Drive

M2J3J6 Toronto

CANADA

phone: +14169314763

Mahdi Mohammadi

Greenweb

17 Hobart Drive

M2J3J6 Toronto

CANADA

phone: +14169314763

GREENWEB

Source: whois.ripe.net

Edited by Daveo
Removed scam link

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

@Daveo: why is that query so different than the one I posted above?

I laughed so hard when I saw SURPRISE SURPRISE stamp on their homepage. :lol:

"This is addon with Incredible features and genuine Simulated with the most accurate and ultra-realistic simulation and incredible disigning of the world's most popular airliner and also Airbus Officially Licensed. So get ready for flight by AIRBUS 380"

This is also what gets me to pull out the money! :rolleyes:

I could hear Gomer Pile when I read that haha.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.