Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

New TU-134 with vc

For those that are interested SCS have a new version of their TU134 out.  Here's a link: http://scs.avsim.su/tu134.html

• Upvote 1

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I know I shouldn't say this as it's an FS9 thread, however do you know if it works in FSX? I'm d/l now to try it but would appreciate a heads up if poss.

Thanks a lot for the HU! I'm downloading.

Sascha

Actually it does work! Works brilliantly.  Except due to glass window file somewhere, After 3 secs I cant see the gauges in the VC or out the window! lol  2D is great also!

Thanks a lot for the HU! I'm downloading.

Sascha

Just wondering, did you delete the previous version before installing the new one?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Actually it does work! Works brilliantly.  Except due to glass window file somewhere, After 3 secs I cant see the gauges in the VC or out the window! lol  2D is great also!

It's a bit more than that but I have the glass and gauges working now, in (FSX) Dx10 as well.

Just the solid sun visors to go.

Excellent news!

Downloading now.

I'm eager to test if old (v.1.x) repaints will work with this new version.

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

If you are trying this in FSX, can you confirm that if you operate a switch (any switch), for some reason,

one of the engines goes to full throttle.

I find this to be the case and I wonder if it me or the fact that I am using it in a version that it was not intended for.

Thanks,

Nick.

If you are trying this in FSX, can you confirm that if you operate a switch (any switch), for some reason,

one of the engines goes to full throttle.

I find this to be the case and I wonder if it me or the fact that I am using it in a version that it was not intended for.

Thanks,

Nick.

This does happen to me, but not with every button.   Can you see out of the VC or see the gauges?  the window texture stops me from seeing them :(

Great model, there's a VC cabin view too (you have to add the model to one of the variants).

I don't find the excellent 2D nose radome view anywhere?

The nose is accessible from the VC which will do I suppose, but I thought the 2D was such a crisp photo it deserved to be retained.

Love the Russian crew chatter, now I'd better study some Russian systems to make it go properly

Just wondering, did you delete the previous version before installing the new one?

I did not have the older version on my FS9 install anymore as I fly only VC thesers days. So I am really glad to put this model back in my hangar! This VC is absolutely wonderful!

• Upvote 1

This plane is so hot that I had to open the window:

post-235006-0-37561200-1392063662.jpg

And I can confirm that old repaints work.

post-235006-0-40031100-1392065213.jpg

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg