Sign in to follow this  
JimG

B1900 issues after SP1

Does anyone know if any of these have been reported to Carenado?  They are on my Pet Peeve list.

Let me know and in a couple days I will submit a ticket...thanks, Jim

+ Higher priority

Pedestal Issues

1.  Cockpit Voice Recorder" not labeled as such, label should be just below (aft) of the CVR Indicator and forward of the cupholder (minor detail)

Pilots Instrument Panel and Sub Panel
+1. Bus Sense Switch should be spring loaded in both directions to the center position (NORM)
+2. External Power switch doesn't seem to do much except turn on and off the white Annunciator light.  Would be nice to have External Power modelled to keep from running the battery out during Pre-flight.
+3. Both Generator Switches should be 3 position switches ON-OFF-RESET, Reset on the bottom is spring loaded to Off.
+4. Gang Bar is really not affective, it is meant to shut off Master Battery, and both Generators at the same time, as it is it just moves up and down without doing anyting.  maybe remove it?

Center Instrument Panel
1. No issues

Co-Pilot Instrument Panel and Sub Panel
1. No issues

Overhead Panel
+1. With only Left Generator on, DC Volt Meter shows voltage for both Lt and Rt Generators.  With only Right Generator on, DC Volt meter does not show voltage for Rt Generator.
+2. Cabin Light Switch should be a 3 position switch OFF-PARTIAL-FULL; Reading Lights switch is correct, but neither should be tied to the Cockpit indirect lighting. 
+3. Believe the Strobe Light Switch should just be ON-OFF 2 position.  The Beacon is correct as 3 position OFF-GND-FLT
+4. Inverter switch should be a 2 position switch (currently 3 positions).  This switch allow you to check the voltage of each inverter.

General
1. Taxi and Landing lights not much help moving around dark airport.  Landing light beams need to point more up however you do that.  Taxi light is useless beyond 20 feet in front of the nose.  To see at all you have to have Taxi, Landing and Recog. light on during taxi which is abnormal.
2. Would be nice to have a gear horn cutout switch.
3. Probably nothing can be done but get Traffic Advisories when I am flying level and plane is 5000 feet overhead and climbing away from me

+Un-modelled Annunciator Lights at a minimum should be modelled

Stall Heat (amber when heat is off) at Row 1, Column 3
    LT Pitot Heat (amber when heat is off) at Row 4, Column 2
    RT Pitot Heat (amber when heat is off) at Row 4, Column 6
    Inbd Wg Deice (green when on) at Row 6, Column 1
    Tail Deice (green when on) at Row 6, Column 4
    Outbd Wg Deice (green when on) at Row 6, Column 7

Bubble Popup Tips Errors

1.  On the pedestal, there is a switch titled "Gnd Cool"  the bubble says "Sw Oxygen Mask Normal".  This switch does not move when clicked, but in actuallity I do not believe it belongs there, remove switch??

Pedestal issue:

2. Cabin Pressurization switch should be three position (currently two) DUMP - PRESS - TEST with PRESS being the normal position, DUMP depressurizing the cabin and TEST testing the system

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg