Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Baby's in Black! B60 V2

As far as can gather D-IWEL is co-owned by the WellerGruppe (at first I thought it was Wella and got a bunch of herrdresser jokes ready :rolleyes: ) who sell a shed load of Audis etc. and a Czech company call RayService who make cables and clever aviation stuff.

Anyway, the real one:

iwelreal.jpg

And mine:

iwel2.jpg

iwel1.jpg

iwel3.jpg

iwel4.jpg

As per a request from sepp666 of SOH forum. Sebastian, tell your buddies that D-IWEL has been uploaded to AVSIM library and will be available any time soon. 

Cheers, Ron

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

All i can do is just to say a big thank you Ron for doing that for me and the community! Very nice repaint of a nice black evil devil D-IWEL! Sebastian

I don't know why, but sometimes a paint will be available on the Library before I've had a chance to finish my coffee! Other times, like now, it takes an age!  I did think it depended on what time of day/night I uploaded but no, I can't detect a theme.  :unsure: 

I must be the odd one. I am slowly starting to like the Duke. It wasn't until I watched a video the other day with a Turbine Duke.  Maybe it's the strange tail that covers almost the entire fuselage? 

Keith Guillory

Nice attention to lots of little details in that paint job Ron. Screwed up with the files and things required for a RealAir Duke repaint? What could possibly go wrong?! :lol:

Screwed up with the files and things required for a RealAir Duke repaint? What could possibly go wrong?! :lol:

Not with the files but with the upload. God knows how! :rolleyes:

Thanks. I started out thinking an all black plane would be a breeze....Then I looked closer.

Thanks for this, it's looks great! I think i've seen this plane somewhere in my neighborhood(EDDI)  ^_^