Sign in to follow this  
Sirxamoc

The Best Uh-Oh Fix for P3D I have found

Last night I was fiddling with P3D and decided to add SquawkBox as an outside program, well I still have not figured out what I did wrong but some were along the process I wound up corrupting a file in P3D that threw a Warning up saying that it could not find the aircraft that I had saved to come up when I booted the program up and then after that it stated " Could not find Aircraft files-Reload Prggram".  So after some quick cussing I brought up P3D installation files and did a "Repair,"  after 20 minutes I finally was able to start P3D only to be met with the same problem.  AUGH!!!

Then I remembered that I had installed and did a image of P3D, using Macrium Reflect that has a free version. 

First the cool part- It took P3D to do a repair approximately 20-25 minutes; it took Macrium 3 minutes!

Second- Minus any changes since I first mirrored P3D it was like it was prior to my goof.

So, I was not too sure when I started using Macrium if it was a waste or what, now I know - It is a good solid program.