Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

VoxPop problem with VoxAtc 6.34

Hello,

Seems the VoxPop Server Control no longer works since installing VoxAtc 6.34.

During the VoxPop launch, a message Windows says "VoxPop Server Control has stopped working" then it close.

I uninstalled and reinstalled VoxPop Base + Voices and VoxAtc 6.34 twice (complete uninstallation, folder + reg clean).

VoxPop Server Control works perfectly with the VoxAtc previous version !

For info UAC off, installed on D:, run as administrator and so....

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Dev informs me it shall be fixed. You can still use the voices, just take a while to load initially.

Yep, I noticed that too ("You can still use the voices, just take a while to load initially").. Thank you for the news about it will be fixed.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Welcome DrumsArt.

I got a few other issues to, Vox self pauses and won't un pause and no taxi lights (green ones). Not to concerned, as support is good with Vox.

Update:

After rebooting my PC I tried again - correct Vox startup, ATC stations are there, can be dialled in and contacted, changing callsigns works.

Remaining flaws are:

- Voice Configuration (no voices shown ... but they exist in my simulation)

- Panel Setup (shows no installations ... but they are still there in my aircraft)

Welcome DrumsArt.

I got a few other issues to, Vox self pauses and won't un pause and no taxi lights (green ones). Not to concerned, as support is good with Vox.

I get the 'sim paused' issue as well......that one is frustrating. I also get where vox just stops responding and I have to re-enable. Would be nice that after re-enabling it would pick up where it left off, rather than going through the entire routine again.

Michael

I can only hear the Microsoft Anna voice. I'm not able to hear the Voxpop voices. How long does it take for them to load. I waited for a minute, and still nothing.

/Per

Both of the voices have been added in the voice configuration, just as I use to do.

/Per

I get the 'sim paused' issue as well......that one is frustrating. I also get where vox just stops responding and I have to re-enable. Would be nice that after re-enabling it would pick up where it left off, rather than going through the entire routine again.

Michael

Seems I had the "pause problem" too but today, for the first time I made a perfect IFR flight KSFO>>>KPDX without to reset VoxAtc.

I changed the Traffic Density from 50 to 25 in the VoxAtc settings. In fact 6.34 version adds many more aircrafts that in the 6.20. So maybe it's the problem particularly in big airports like SFO.

I'll try with cursor to 30...

Regards,

Richard Portier

FSX Acc + Rex + Gsx + MCE + VoxAtc + MyTrafficX Pro + ORBX NorthCal, W7U.

Richard Portier

Same problem here. Furthermore, in Voice config panel, all the installed voices are the same (female voice)...

Hope that will be fixed soon...

When VoxATC (v6.34) first initializes in the sim it takes about 2 minutes on my setup for it to finish.

Each voice I am using says "test" during initialization.

All voices can be tested  ok in the voice configuration and do play in the sim.

This is a list of the default and 2 purchased voice sets on my PC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/laofqrqkvbnsmas/MyVoicesList.JPG

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Mine only offers MSFSX Annie- is this because I only have the trial version. I also have problems with VAT6.34 working with PMDG 777