Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

GSX support ! where I can found !

Hi

Where I can found the support to the GSX.

I sighned up in thier support but the admin of the FSDREAMTEAM still not accept my resgistration.

I have a large amount of problems with the program, in each time I use in fsx I found new problem, so I need any page gives support to this program please.

Thx a lot.

Please speak up, we cannot hear you :)

The forum is very easy to find on their main product page. But here it is http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Please speak up, we cannot hear you :)

The forum is very easy to find on their main product page. But here it is http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/

I do not wait ur help to tell me to post my problem in thier support forum

U dont understand what I say above.

THIER BAD SUPPORT FORUM DOES NOT ACCEPT THE REGISTRATION OF ANY NEWLY RESGISRED EMAIL....

so thats why I post here....... (its not required to take a help from u cuz thats up to u.....thanks to u for sharing)

.....................................................................................................

The problem is, after I activate my GSX, it gives me its an ACTIVE PRODUCT in the addon manager.

But when I come to press the hotkey of the program (CTRL+F12) to select any service, it gives me the choices of the demo version (not my activated versionn which indicated in the addon manager (in fsx menu bar below the add-on section).

Note : i use win 8.1 64B, also I updated everything related to the program and everything is up to date.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx

You definitely want to try to contact the administrator of their forums. They would definitely be able to provide much better support over there than over here.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

U dont understand what I say above.

THIER BAD SUPPORT FORUM DOES NOT ACCEPT THE REGISTRATION OF ANY NEWLY RESGISRED EMAIL....

What Julian was referring  too if you would have  checked, you post was blank unless you deleted your post  and hadn't   wrote anything  saying  you had.

Saying  the fsdt forum is completely  wrong, had no issues at all using it  and iam sure once you get in you will get your issues  sorted most likely its  the time issues  in getting your registration in , so give it  a day or  so. Took me 3  days to get in the Majestic  forum.

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Try uninstalling the demo version.  Restart your computer.  Then reinstall the paid version.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Try uninstalling the demo version.  Restart your computer.  Then reinstall the paid version.

As far as I am aware, FSDT handles it that way that the paid version and the demo are the same, except that the full version requires an activation key that the receives after paying. So your advice might not be accurate, but reinstalling could still help solving the problem.

In the meantime, Umberto of FSDT might come across this thread and help out here.

In the meantime, Umberto of FSDT might come across this thread and help out here.

I don't think Zoho30 will be back. he is a bit angry.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I emailed the support directly today

They say I need to run couatl.exe as administrator (I read that before and I do that but nothing help, it fix the problem only at one time, in my next trip I face the same problem).

Then the admin also telks me they does' nt list the win 8 in the OS' s that they can work with.

Now the problem still and I cannot found any fix.

I am nearly to say ITS A VERY BAD SOFTWARE from the large amount of problem I face before to this newly deep problem I am in now !!!!!!

Guys guys I fix the problem which the FSDREAMTEAM not fix it.

Yes I fix it my self and I will specify it for the AVSIM ONLY in new post here to make all users of win 8 (at least) avoid this problem.

This user is sadly mistaken.

First, we haven't received any forum registration request from someone with that nickname or email. But we use a 3rd party service to block spammers so, it's POSSIBLE that his registration might have been blocked by that service, which runs as a forum plugin, but of course it's obviously always possible to contact us by email. That service is not 100% flawless, but of course, the couple of times that it blocked a legit user instead of a spammer, the affected user usually contacted us by email, asking why the forum rejected his registration.

He contacted us, but hasn't said anything about problems with the forum registration, he simply indicated his problem, which was just ONE issue, not "a large amount of problems with the program", as he's writing here.

And I've obviously replied to him. Note that he said he uses Windows 8.1 and, while reminding him that we only support (and indicate it as a supported OS in the system requirements) Windows 7, since his problem was that GSX didn't keep his activation, I initially told him it might be a permissions problem specific to Windows 8.1, so I suggested him to try running Couatl.exe "As Administrator"

He replied that he read about the fix and tried it, but it didn't "always" worked, according to his own report, the activation stayed, but not always on the next FSX restart.

To that, I've replied that we don't test our products under Windows 8, but the only likely cause for that issue was some kind or permission issue, so perhaps he didn't applied the setting permanently.

His last message was:

"I fix the problem my self, i fix it my self ,ur fixes not resolve anything unfortunately,   and everything is operate and work very good right now"

To that, I've replied asking HOW he fixed it, because it would be helpful to other users that might have the same problem with Windows 8.

He hasn't replied to this, but instead decided to post the elusive solution "for AVSIM ONLY", as if we didn't "want" to fix it for some reason, which is clearly not the case, it's just that none of us uses Windows 8, which is why is not officially supported, but we know that some our users do and I tried to offer a possible solution.

After his report, we might discuss if it's something that was related or needed to be changed in the software or the installer, and in that case we'll surely act, or it was just something in HIS SETTINGS, so it wasn't supposed to be fixed by us in any case.

• Upvote 6

You have incredible patience Umberto.

• Upvote 2