Sign in to follow this  
Ready4Takeoff-Simulations

Ready4Takeoff Simulations Abu Dhabi X 2014

Good Morning,

we, Ready4Takeoff Simulations, are developing Abu Dhabi for FSX.
The Airport will have many features:

1. complete city of Abu Dhabi

2. complete building lot (with an extra feature)

3. formula 1 course (with an extra feature too)

4. new mesh

5. incredible night and day textures

6. and many other features

We will show an preview with pics in the next weeks. We're looking forward for this to show you how it looks like :)

Have a nice day 
Ready4Takeoff Simulations :) 

Follow developments

ryzp5386.jpg

• Upvote 1

Best of luck to you, guys. Flytampa's excellent Dubai was a bit lonely in the desert but with add-on scenery for Riyadh, Muscat and Jeddah, along with Doha and your Abu Dhabi in the pipeline, the Gulf is filing up nicely.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Abu Dhabi, good choice, nice to see some of these middle eastern airports getting some attention. Great destination to fly from either LTBA or VABB, not to mention Etihad is a 777-200LR and 300ER operator so another home for our PMDG 777. Great to hear I wish you and your team the best of luck and got my fingers crossed for a nice quality airport. Bu the A2S, who did Muscat.

No need to respond, quickly answered my own question. Looing forward to Abu Dhabi though.

Is this Commercial Payware?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Is this Commercial Payware?

It's commercial and I am surprised that the mods have been letting these threads slide lately as they are against Avsims TOS.

The other day the developer that makes the night lighting product that Aerosoft sells started a thread highlighting the Dubai package.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Avsim should have a "showroom" forum. It would be were payware and freeware dev's could show off this type of upcoming stuff. Generate interest and the like. It gets tededius looking all over the web. If avsim deleted this thread I and others would not have known about it.

Eric 

r Riyadh, Muscat and Jeddah, along with Doha

got links for those airports?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Still in development ...

Since this potential product is still under development, I'm going to allow it to be discussed here.  But, when development is completed, please post the sales announcement in the AVSIM Bargain Basement forum.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

It's commercial and I am surprised that the mods have been letting these threads slide lately as they are against Avsims TOS.

Hi Jim,

It's a commercial product in development (not yet completed), just like we discuss PMDG, Aerosoft, Flight One products, etc., so this company is not advertising a new product currently on sale.  Once development is complete, then it goes to the Bargain Basement.  I do not see this topic as a violation of the Terms of Service since there is no product to sale.

I did see that topic about the night lighting that started out as not a product, then turned into a beta testing topic, and then the final where he decided to sell the product.  That happened too with Steve's DX10 Fixer. 

I am looking for those who advertise sales.  I like the sneaky ones where the individual will say something like "how do you configure the XXX product.  I just got it and it was 50% off until this weekend."

In any case it's all in the judgment of our volunteer moderators.  Some we catch, some we don't.  This is why we ask members to use the AVSIM Report System by clicking on Report at the bottom of every post.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10