Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

Airbus Fs2Crew Control Panel Not Appearing

G'day all,

I have the Aerosoft Airbus installed in P3D v2.2 running in SLI. I have also installed FS2Crew Aerosoft Airbus Button Control. I have allocated three new keyboard allocations, Alternate Static Source=V, Propeller Sync=M, Autofeather=C, as per the manual but I cannot see the Control Panel. It is not hiding behind the Menu at the top of the window.

There are five Links to FS2Crew in the Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321 Configurator. I am using Windowed Mode and UAC is turned OFF.

Assistance please,

Cheers,

Mac

Are there FS2Crew entries on the panel.cfg file?

Please check the Troubleshooting section in the manual at www.support.fs2crew.com

Also run the Aerosoft Configurator as an Admin (right click and select "Run as Admin").

You may have a write permission issue.

Best,

Thank you for your reply, Bryan.

Yes there are six [windows] with FS2Crew in the Panel.cfg. The placement shows that they should appear in the top left of the Monitor, but they are not appearing.

I have run the Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321 Configurator as Admin but can not find out how to display the FS2Crew Control Panel??

Pressing "C" on the keyboard which is assigned to "Autofeather (Arm/Off)" in the P3D Settings --> Controls --> Buttons and Keys

Mac

airbus_03.jpg

Try openinging the FS2Crew Panel via the FSX Menu:

Views -> Instrument Panel ->

Also try re-assigning the button used to open the FS2Crew panel to a different key, like N.

Maybe you have a conflict.

Best,