Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Embraer 170/175 & 190/195

Was wondering if anyone is working on a new E-jet series? The one from Feelthere was good but it is showing its age and I am sure an in-depth simulation would be appreciated.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Nearest thing in terms of an in-depth Embraer might be Razbam's EMB-120 (but that is, of course, a turboprop).

Nothing to do with QualityWings, as the project was started before any collaboration with them was discussed- Not sure where it'll go but there are a few of us working on it. The VC is in early stages, but still nothing too serious until more time becomes available.

PxH3gIU.jpg

z8U3Yok.jpg

Posted with the relevant permissions of everyone involved in the project.. (and just to reiterate again, this is NOT a QualityWings project)

• Upvote 2

Jordi Blumberg

Nothing to do with QualityWings, as the project was started before any collaboration with them was discussed- Not sure where it'll go but there are a few of us working on it. The VC is in early stages, but still nothing too serious until more time becomes available.

PxH3gIU.jpg

z8U3Yok.jpg

Posted with the relevant permissions of everyone involved in the project.. (and just to reiterate again, this is NOT a QualityWings project)

Wow! Hopefully it will be a high fidelity simulation, or at least just as high as the FeelThere version. Very exciting, hope to see more news on this!

Thanks for the interest chaps! At this point I really have no idea. As much as I'd love to say it'll be out next week with full systems etc, I honestly doubt you'll be making space on your HDD for it anytime in the next three years. Time is hard to come by for a lot of the people working on it, especially if they have other more pressing projects. Your best bet is not to hold your breath until you see some in-depth system demonstrations.  :lol:

Jordi Blumberg

Well atleast your doing your best with all your other projects already going on. I wish I knew how to make planes for flight sim. :(

Nothing to do with QualityWings, as the project was started before any collaboration with them was discussed- 

.. (and just to reiterate again, this is NOT a QualityWings project)

Wait so is this a QW project!? Lol, just kidding.  :lol:

Samuel Scully

Any work being done on this? The model looked so good already, quite sad to see another "failed" project if that is the case

Razbam posted this shot mid-July on their Facebook page. I wouldn't bet on it being released in the next year or two, but at least it's something.

11750643_853035861449720_433997066768794

Razbam posted this shot mid-July on their Facebook page. I wouldn't bet on it being released in the next year or two, but at least it's something.

11750643_853035861449720_433997066768794

Then why TEASE IT.

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Well thats the main reason im asking, because Razbam doesnt seem to be very active with the commercial airliners at the moment, and this project looked like it was way more ahead of Razbam ones.