Well maybe that got peoples attention . These are Richard Branson's Virgins of course .
First of all , Virgin Atlantic with four A320's and Virgin America with a A320 NEO .

EI-DEI " Maggie May " .

cowNbrR.jpg

E3QUCyH.jpg

lfnh0Vi.jpg

EI-DEO " Queen of the cobbles " .

pmXXOlM.jpg

EZtWpT3.jpg

EI-EZV " Tartan Lassie " .

uxiE4x8.jpg

EYmXQyR.jpg

EI-EZW " Rosie Lee " .

SudtkQb.jpg

mHcS01Q.jpg

N361VA " jersey girl " .

hKMMLAI.jpg

1SKnF3W.jpg

John

Technically speaking the first four are Aer Lingus' not Richard's - he's only borrowing them :P

Lovely looking paints, nicely captured!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

I recently uploaded ( to Aerosoft ) the entire Aer Lingus fleet including EI-DEI  "St Oliver Plunkett / Oilibhéar Pluincéid" and EI-DEO "St Senan / Seanan" but never found any photo's of the other two in Aer Lingus colours and which I believe had Italian registrations previously . I would imagine that most airlines don't actually own all the aircraft in their fleet judging the info I find on the net ( just typing the name of the airline followed by fleet  ) .

At least I got a reaction , sooner than in my last posts !!

John

At least I got a reaction , sooner than in my last posts !!

hehe, i know the feeling sometimes! ;)

All I know is EIN have four A320's on wet lease to Virgin, so I'd assume the other two Irish registered ones are theirs... Can probably find out for definite if you really want to know! ;)

My info is from this site :  http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/search.php?manufacturer=Airbus&subtype=A320-200&fleet=1935&fleetStatus=1

EI-EZV and -EZW were formerly I-EEZF and -EEZG respectively but now listed as belonging to Aer Lingus , although as I posted earlier , were ( I assume ) not painted in Aer Lingus livery but directly leased to Virgin Atlantic .

There was something similar with British Caledonian who originally ordered 10 A320's but due to financial " problems " entered service with BA in their Landor livery ( in 1988 ) . Sadly not a lot of photographic evidence but at least one actually flew in BCal livery ( G-BRSA c/n006 ) which became G-BUSB and possibly another in hybrid BCal and Air France livery , although I haven't found any pictures of this . These aircraft ( BUSB through BUSK ) were later painted with the " ethnic " or " world " tails , here again not many detailed photo's , though I have made BUSE " Benyhone " and BUSG " Sterntaler / Bauhaus " tails but will post those in a new topic .

John

Any chance these are available for download? They're very nice!

My reason for uploading the screenshots above was to gauge interest ( if any ) for my paints and the same applies to the other topics that I recently opened . Until now reactions have been limited to say the least . I haven't decided yet where they will be uploaded as different sites require different means in the way the repaint is packaged ( thumbnail readme file etc ) .

Rest assured they will be available ( either here or the download section at Aerosoft )  in the near future .

John

John

These are great, I'd be very keen to see these available for download!