Sign in to follow this  
flightnse1617

PMDG fsx 737 Problem, No letters or numbers on instruments.

Hi There, I few months ago I bought PMDG 737NGX for FSX, To start off with it was all working fine. But now for some unknown reason every time I fly it none of the Letters/numbers on the instruments show up? eg: seep, Height and engine performance. Dose anyone know a way to fix this problem? Cheers Steve.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "PMDG 737NGX". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hi There, I few months ago I bought PMDG 737NGX for FSX

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Just out of curiosity : are you an honorary moderator here or something :wink: ?

Oh and BTW : I am aware that my addition to this thread doesn't answer Steve's question but then, nor does yours :Confused: ...!

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just out of curiosity : are you an honorary moderator here or something :wink: ?

Oh and BTW : I am aware that my addition to this thread doesn't answer Steve's question but then, nor does yours :Confused: ...!

I kind of wondered about that myself, and I moved the thread here.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

No I am not an honorary moderator. However, if I see an unsigned post I will request a signature be attached to it and any future posts that person may make.

I kind of wondered about that myself, and I moved the thread here.

See the reply to EmileB.

No I am not an honorary moderator. However, if I see an unsigned post I will request a signature be attached to it and any future posts that person may make.

Michael,

Yes I can see that is what you are doing, but I'm just wondering why you do that.  Isn't it up to the people who are responsible for running the forums to police the forum rules, rather than people who take it upon themselves to do so ?  I would have thought that if any of the moderators or forum administrators had a problem with people not adhering to the rules, they would step in themselves.  To point out the signature rule to people in the course of sending them a (hopefully helpful) reply is one thing (I've done that myself), but to send them a specific reply containing just the request to adhere to the signature rule is quite another IMHO.

Don't worry, I'm not intent upon stretching this thread unnecessarily or heading OT.  I just wanted to put this out there :Peace: .

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg