Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

LatinVFR releases San Juan for FS9!

Got the FS9 free as I have the FSX version, for customers wanting the FS9 only version this is also possible.

LatinVFR make  it very clear that there is a difference between both versions.

WOW, After latinvfr stated that they weren't going to do this Airport in FS9 on their forums, it is a fantastic surprise to see that the support for the old girl is still there!!!

I'm on my way now to pick up my copy!!

Excellent! Thanks for the heads-up.

Show your support of continued FS9 releases!
And also don't forget to vote down the 1-star FS9 Topic Vote Dork: click the 5 stars! 

Show your support of continued FS9 releases!

I have the Imaginesim version and have paid for AES support.  Why should I purchase this AND have to pay again for AES?  

Being on a pension I'd much prefer to wait, hopefully, for Taxi2gate's Istanbul,  FlyTampa's Sydney ... or Beijing, Prague, Auckland or ...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Picked up this and Orlando this morning.  Always happy to support developers who support FS9.

John G.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Picked up this and Orlando this morning.  Always happy to support developers who support FS9.

KMCO is amazing but the AF2 File is a bit off whereby the Heavies wont show up..

I updated the AFCAD and posted the link in this thread should you wish to use it, http://forum.avsim.net/topic/438329-kmco-orlando-for-fs9-released-by-taxi2gate/page-2#entry2985511

KMCO is amazing but the AF2 File is a bit off whereby the Heavies wont show up..

I updated the AFCAD and posted the link in this thread should you wish to use it, http://forum.avsim.net/topic/438329-kmco-orlando-for-fs9-released-by-taxi2gate/page-2#entry2985511

Thanks, I'll try your AFCAD.  The airport seems a little empty with the default one!

:D

John G.

Hi Guys,

Once again I was left a little disappointed that many spots on the AFCAD for certain airlines/ Aircraft where missing so once again I have updated the current ADE File, link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n21mauvdk22gih/TJSJ_ADE9_RF.BGL

Current latinvfr ADE file with no parking for the small turbo prop acft such as Cape Air and Vieques Airlink

Screenshot15230_zpsaa2daa0a.jpg

My update

Screenshot2306_zpsd87b714e.jpg

Also added more small turbo prop cargo spots, like Ameriflight and others

Screenshot4873_zps004373ee.jpg

Also updated is more parking to the US Air-force ramp..

To see the changes first check out your current Airport layout (going through all spots) then add mine (backing up current file TJSJ_ADE9_RGM) and recheck..

For additional Ai to bring your airport to life there is a puerto_rico_package and IFL group flightplans available here on avsim...

Thank you for the new TJSJ AFCAD. I really like the new scenery but was a bit frustrated when I saw non military planes parking on the military ramp.

Flukey, I did my own editing of the TJSJ AFCAD with ADE, but after recompiling lost all buildings!

The only thing I edited were parking spots, I did not touch the excludes included on the original AFCAD.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

ADT

Hi,

I have a maybe little stupid question. I'm ready to buy this scenery but at Simmarket I find two products:

- "LATINVFR - SAN JUAN TJSJ FSX/P3DV1/P3DV2/FS2004" for 23.80 EUR

- "LATINVFR - SAN JUAN TJSJ FS2004" for 17.84 EUR

So what is the difference? Will I get versions for FSX, P3D and FS2004 for 23.80 EUR but the FS2004 version only for 17.84 EUR? And is the FS2004 version in the 23.80 EUR package the same as in the FS2004-only package (without wide phototerrain coverage)? I'd been interested in a FS2004 version with the large phototerrain...

Thanks,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi,

I have a maybe little stupid question. I'm ready to buy this scenery but at Simmarket I find two products:

- "LATINVFR - SAN JUAN TJSJ FSX/P3DV1/P3DV2/FS2004" for 23.80 EUR

- "LATINVFR - SAN JUAN TJSJ FS2004" for 17.84 EUR

So what is the difference? Will I get versions for FSX, P3D and FS2004 for 23.80 EUR but the FS2004 version only for 17.84 EUR? And is the FS2004 version in the 23.80 EUR package the same as in the FS2004-only package (without wide phototerrain coverage)? I'd been interested in a FS2004 version with the large phototerrain...

Thanks,

Harald

The answer is on the Latin VFR forums:

We have now made TJSJ compatible with FS2004. For those avid FS2004 only users we have created a separate product that has different features from the FSX version. That's why it a different price. For example one difference is photo scenery coverage, in FS2004 is reduced to surrounding areas.

Graeme Butler