Sign in to follow this  
DJ Reonic

Installers freezing

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with a couple of addon installers freezing at 98-99%, CIVA INS and the Super 80 Pro.

I'm trying to figure out what could be causing them to freeze up. I have Advanced System Care Ultimate, which has never caused a problem before, and Malwarebytes, which I think could be the culprit, but uninstalling both hasn't helped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

DJ

what addons are you trying to install might help in the issue?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

CIVA INS and F1 Super80 Pro. They worked perfectly during install a few months ago, but now they don't work. My F1 DC9 installed beautifully, so I'm pretty sure it's not an F1-soecific issue. The CIVA INS installed on both FSX and P3Dv2 perfectly as well, and worked, as did the Super80. I'm just trying to figure out what could stop those specific installers from running so I can fix it. Since PMDG aircraft don't work in P3Dv2.2 yet, I'll be getting a lot of use out of the older aircraft, particularly the ones that use the INS.

I had the same issue with the Super80 Pro. When I went to close the frozen installer I looked at the details of the error report. My issue was "HungApp" and if you scroll down it should tell you the program "Waiting on" (or something similar). Then close the installer out and reboot. On start up, go to the Task Manager and exit the program or process causing the hang up. Then run the installer again, should work.

In my case it was "SetPoint.exe" which is Logitech SetPoint software. 

- Ike Callaway