Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

A2A Piper PA 28 Cherokee 180 (module Version 1.2)

Here you can download the LINDA aircraft module for the A2A Piper PA 28 Cherokee 180

Installation notes:

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: */Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything
  • Your current Combo settings wouldn't be overwritten, but you find in Modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/A2A_Piper_PA28_180_Cherokee files named *.default. name them to *.lua to use them.

Download: A2A Piper PA28 180 v1.2

v 1.1 --> 1.2
Radios on/off added
Wheel Chocks
Fuel Pump

v 1.0 --> v1.1

added baro_mode to function InitVars: -- 0 = inHG, 1 = hPa, 2 = mmHG ... default is 1, hPa

added EGT Ref

fixed NAV/GPS switch

Edited by ScotFlieger
Link fixed

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blimey that was quick! It was only released this afternoon!

Just want to say thanks for this fantastic programme - Linda has revolutionised my simming. I've only been using it about a week (since getting an MCP combo thing) but I've been able to map all sorts of controls to rotaries and switches and this is only the start.

Right, off now to try out the controls on the Cherokee.

Thanks again,

Stu

Stuart Furley

It was only released this afternoon!

Yes, I'm sorry, I was at work and wasn't able to release it right with the Cherokee  :P  ^_^

Thanks for your nice words, much appreaciated

Guenter Steiner

He's on the A2A beta team that's why it was so quick. Thanks Guenter. Just wish I could afford to buy the Cherokee, it will have to wait a few months yet.

Cheers, Andy.

Thanks a LOT guys. Great stuff!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Oh great Günther

just received my Cherokee and hopefully took a lock in here :-)

Thx a lot

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

He's on the A2A beta team that's why it was so quick. Thanks Guenter. Just wish I could afford to buy the Cherokee, it will have to wait a few months yet.

Watch out Andy you implied saving there. I thought that was a lost thing within the fs community. Thankyou for restoring some faith hehe :)

Lewis - A2A Simulations

So I broke and went and bought it earlier than I should have done, lol.

Point 1, how do I change the temperature units Guenter, I prefer to use Celsius. I can see the math in the code but I have no clue where to set the flag for F or C.

Also please can you add an option to display Baro in both formats and allow us to swap between them by pressing the Baro knob in like we can on the Cessna please. I don't particularly like the baro knob being dual function either I prefer the cabin temps and vents the way they were in the Cessna profile. The mins knob worked as a EGT peak needle adjust and rudder trim in the C172 too, it would be awesome if you could emulate that for the Cherokee too.

Otherwise I am loving the integration with the MCP, thank you very much.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi Günther,

agree with Andy.

Found a little bug I think.

Nav/ GPS Switches are twisted. If you assign A2A GPSNav nav it switches to GPS and viceversa.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

I noticed transponder cycle doesn't work either, it acts like INC but then goes no further.

EDIT: Also I dont know what I did to change them but the temps are in C now too :)

Cheers, Andy.

Yes, I'm sorry, I was at work and wasn't able to release it right with the Cherokee  :P  ^_^

Thanks for your nice words, much appreaciated

Do these setting all work with P3D. I would think they do but just checking

Thanks

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Hello Guys,

thanks for the feedback, will fix and implement (if able)

The temperature units are tied to the Cherokee settings metric or imperial.

I found that a cool feature. If there's need I can think about a setting where someone is able to untie it.

Guenter Steiner

Ah that explains it regarding the temps thanks, I had played with the units switch in the A2A interface, thanks again and I look forward to the changes. One other thing can you add a rudder trim adjustment and readout like there was in the c172 on the mins knob mode 2, cheers. I know it's probably not realistic for this bird, but it just a convenience thing for the rather irritating fuel tank situation on these aircraft, why they couldn't have a both position for the tanks I'm not sure.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi Guenter,

think about to check if "AP Disconnect"- command is correct. Getting FSX CTD when assigning this function to a yoke button.

Gruss Nico