Sign in to follow this  
ZoomAir

Help, ANS_XGuage for ASN reseting itself and swithcing off

Hi

Using ASN for FSX, the XGauge  seems going off by itself after yet to be determined period.

Is anybody else having such issues.

Any tips.

will also check other ASN forums like HIFI here etc.

cheers

just noticed this happens some time after the Xguage looses focus, that goes behind another window.

Not long after its off, with all the scale settings back to zero.

Hi,

None of this should be happening. Try a uninstall/reinstall of XGauge only.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Unofficial Active Sky Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Moving this topic to active sky forum, means I don't get the view of those who have had similar panel issues regardless of the addon.

This is in part why I post in FSX forum, cause the problem does not sound like its caused by the product itself but an underlying factor maybe in fsx panel.cfg hence my reason for posting in FSX forum to get a broader opinion.

Moving posts around without consulting poster, or assuming poster was asleep when he chose forum to post in is having a strange inhuman effect on the natural flow of conversation.

Might be worth asking us before moving posts, just case we did it for a reason you don't know.

While the task of keeping threads in their proper forums is an important one, and a valuable service provided by admin, I must respectfully side with the OP's above comments. Moving a post to the ASN forum reduces the chances for a helpful response substantially. Almost every one of the questions I've asked on ASN forums went unanswered and I get the feeling hardly anyone frequents it.

ZoomAir, I hope you find a helpful response to your problem - Jim's advice is a good, logical place to start your troubleshooting.  

Every single post is somehow related to a base program like FSX and this is an ASN issue.

Turns out its not ASN issue, just found out some windows don't like being totally obscured, moving to another area of the screen solved the problem.

Lesson is don't pile too many windows ontop one another, in the case of ASN Xgauge it turns itself off.

In the new location , just a few pixels of the window is visible behind other panels and it stays on.

I hope this helps all FSX users with crowded second monitor used for panels.