Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Pro ATC X

Ok am about to order this addon for the simmers who own this can i use it with my traffic x and also MCE ?

I know some people will tell me to google it but i have and all the reviews are from last year and pro atc have probably brought updates out for it etc. i just can't find a recent review.

What do you guys think about it thanks

Vernon Howells

There have been no updates recently, but there is a big update in the works. The slow progress on the update is causing quite a stir in the PRO-ATC forums. I don't use it with My Traffic X or MCE so cannot comment on that, but what I can comment on is I use it and for me it works fine. There are a few bugs but these are supposed to be fixed in the new update.

I suggest having a look at the PRO-ATC forums to see if your questions is answered there.

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Googling or searching here in the forums would be indeed a good advice.

You'll find pages and pages of unsatisfied users (with a few between which are satisfied to be honest)

here or

here

and some more

PRO Atc Forum itself isn't a good advice as negative posts or questions get deleted there.

The current state of the program is a kind of beta with many bugs, but for the money of a professional version.

The devs haven't given any proof that they will continueing work since a year now - just some half baked promises without any further evidence.

So, don't tell us we haven't warned you  :P

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys kinda having second thoughts any other alternatives? I have vatsim but never enough coverage etc

Vernon Howells

I suggest you take your time and do a research on all the available add ons as each one has its pros and cons. I prefer PFE, but RC and VOXATC are good too. As for VOXATC I don't advise you getting the latest version which is 6.34 as it is buggy. Get 6.2.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

I am one of the satisfied users. I'm not using the same add-ons you are, so I can't comment on that part, but the program usually works as advertised for me. 

- Bill Magann

Jeeso don't know now! Not up for pressing buttons so using MCE with radar contact, pro atc or pfe ? Tried voxatc on trial was buggy with errors.

Vernon Howells

Rc upto the job then? When is 5 coming out? I heard the voices are robotic...

Vernon Howells

Rc upto the job then? When is 5 coming out? I heard the voices are robotic...

5 has been put on hold indefinitely.

And google for the "meatwater" voice packs. This will take care of the robotic voices that come out of the box.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

5 has been put on hold indefinitely.

And google for the "meatwater" voice packs. This will take care of the robotic voices that come out of the box.

Have you got a link to meatwater? Ok kinda swerving towards RC now do they work with My Traffic X and what about it in general?

Vernon Howells

The Meatwater voice packs should be right here on Avsim. By the way, RC is the only ATC I use, and it works well with My Traffic X (my current ai) and Ultimate Traffic 2 (my past ai).

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB)