Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

PA46 Malibu Mirage 350P LINDA module (version 0.8

I have uploaded a LINDA module for the PA46 Malibu Mirage 350P to the library.   Instructions for installing it are in the readme.txt file.  I didn't inlcude a .cfg file since I have no idea what kind of hardware people have.  The module covers nearly all the functionality of the aircraft.  Some notes:

• I get a lot of skipping in my knobs on my VRInsight EFIS/MCP/Comm combo using the default functions so I wrote routines that work better for my unit.  If you get skipping on your knobs HDG and NAV1 knobs, try them out and let me know if they help you.
  • ADF knob functions are included.  If your ADF compass won't rotate, this will resolve that for you. 
  • Even if you don't have or use this module, the pressurization dial on the aircraft often gets stuck. Seems that the aircraft has a small bug where it keeps looping to turn the dial to the left.  Reloading LUA seems to clear that out.
  • There are functions included for people using 2 position switches as well as momentary switches (like on the CH Throttle quadrant).  If you are using 2 position switches for some of the Carenado 3 position switches (e.g. taxi/pulse) the module will do what it considers the smart thing.  For example, if your strobes are on and you turn on Beacon with a switch it won't do anything...your Beacon is already on. 

Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.

You can download the LINDA Module here...

PA46 Malibu Mirage

Gregg

Edited by ScotFlieger
Module link reinstated

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

..bless for the initiative

I set up the fuel selector LEFT & RIGHT are okay ... but I do not see the OFF position available ...

Reg.

Yair  

I set up the fuel selector LEFT & RIGHT are okay ... but I do not see the OFF position available ..

Ah...I think I didn't implement that.  I'll add it and upload a new one.  I've added some more knob functions and fixed a couple of bugs.  Let me know if you see anything else. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

I've uploaded version 0.9 to the library.  This version does have the fuel tank 'off' command as well as some other new miscellaneous commands.  I also added a "Cold & Dark" function.  The new module should be available later this afternoon or evening.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

.... perfecto ... got the Full Selector from Desktopavaitor, though it's marked for the C172 but all 3 positions functioning as required .. I think dome / flooding light is the only button missing ....

xlt job, tnx u so much

Cheers

Yair

.... perfecto ... got the Full Selector from Desktopavaitor, though it's marked for the C172 but all 3 positions functioning as required .. I think dome / flooding light is the only button missing ....

You should be able to create a New Configuration (button to the left of the aircraft selector).  Put 'PA46 Malibu Mirage' in the Module Name, select the aircraft from the list provided.  In your case, since you've assigned them to the C172 then select 'Copy from existing' and select the C172 and click the Create button.  (I haven't copied from an existing myself but my guess is that it would work.)

In terms of the Dome light, use "Default FSX->Lights" and there are cabin lights commands at the top of the menu there.  The Carenado doesn't provide anything specific for that.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

... I meant the Fuel Selector Labels on the board, I had no problem to assign the keys with your Malibu configuration, everything works perfect .. :-)

The dome light, yes I assigned on of my GoFlights switches ... so we good too ... I think I will need some IO boards with rotary knobs for the rest of the stuff GoFlight doesn't do such a great job when it comes to assign things like the A/C or controlling the Pressure ..   

Cheers

Yair  

This module is no longer available is this correct?

Thanks

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.