Sign in to follow this  
Jarlsberg

GOL Transportes Aéreos "#EdoBrasil" Special Livery W.I.P

Hey guys!

GOL are having some special liveries in their fleet now that the FIFA World Cup is due in Brazil. Therefore, I decided I wanted to paint one that I think looked awesome when I stumbled upon a couple of pictures yesterday.

I have done most of the hard work, but there is quite a few details left as some of you will probably notice. The livery will most likely be available one time later this day, either here in the library or via Dropbox.

I will let the images speak for themselves

14378784413_a92aa22524_h.jpg

14171974278_b1855d393d_h.jpg

14172120347_182e2454f3_h.jpg

Awesome!!!!

I'm waiting her for my next flight. Do you believe that will be ready by tomorrow? (I know, you said "later this day").

Very very beautiful. I'm doing some flights here in Brazil, between the host cities of World Cup, and posting on Youtube. That's why I need this livery. 

Thank you for doing it, and for sharing.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

You're welcome :)

I would say it's out in maxium 2-3 hours, and probably sooner if nothing unintended comes up.

Take your time, man, take your time.

I will flight tomorrow evening, and every saturday I do a video on Youtube. So, if it's not done tomorrow, don't you worry. It will be another saturday, and anoter saturday.....  ^_^

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Aaand it's out :D

Enjoy!

I'm at work now, but for sure I will test it tonight. Can I share this link with my friends?

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Thank commander
Nice work, we are proud of this tribute to all brothers simulators. This model will have a safe place in my hangar. B)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have a few minor issues with the paint I need to fix. Nothing serious, just a couple of small details. I cannot work on it tonight, so the new version will be out tomorrow sometime. To give you a little perspective of what tomorrow means: my clock is now showing 17:00, or 5 pm.

Just some images for you :)

14180114679_16e16bf299_h.jpg

14343645006_4c4ae3ffc7_h.jpg14363420251_5e86f2fb63_h.jpg

Nice job! But i can't install with "Unknown Variant" error....Do u have any idea how do i fix this?

Thanks

Hi Gabriel

I installed this livery, and had no problem. I do not know why this occurs, but I have had the same problem in another livery and was unable to resolve. 

Have you tried downloading again?

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Great work on that livery! Looks very splendid in my eyes!

Nice job! But i can't install with "Unknown Variant" error....Do u have any idea how do i fix this?

Thanks

I think the error is caused by using the Operations Center in order to create the PTP file and the not the older Livery Manager which comes with the NGX.

Compiling the file with the Livery Manager should resolve the error, but this can only be done by the author.

Best regards,

Thanks for your kind words guys.

The livery is exported from the NGX Livery Manager, and I have no problems whatsoever with installing it. I updated the paint yesterday, so you might wanna try to download it again for a retry. Other than that, I am not aware of what causes your problem.