Sign in to follow this  
pemigris

GTN 750/650 for P3D arrived

Thanks for the heads up Michael.

However, $15 more ($65 for P3D) for the same thing with a different installer that explicitly states it's not for commercial training, meaning it's the same darned thing with a P3D installer/license means this is a no-go for me. I refuse to purchase anything from any company (no matter how much I like the publisher, or supported them in the past) that inflates the price just because it's for P3D.  :(

EDIT: Realized I misstated the increased cost, it's only $15 more than the FSX license.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Yes, it's understandable from one point of view, but not from my.P3D is already a more expensive product then fsx originally was, so I have the gns now. It replace my realityxp unlimited. I'm very, very happy.

It has no performance impact at all and I use two of them in parallel.

The last thing I do not know how to get in Germany is the Garmin Trainer DVD. If someone know how to get, please give me a hint.

I am happy to give these guys $25.00 for this product! Each to his own choice but if we want to continue to see the developement of of the hobby then we have to financially support it. I love using P3D and could never go back to a Sim that entertains you or makes you have fun! Thanks to Flight 1 for this step forward and your support. Tom and Crew let them whine and scream and split my extra 25.00 up anyway you wish. It should work out to oh I don't know maybe an extra penny in every ones pay check next time around. :P

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Perhaps licensing Garmin is more expensive when provided for P3D and they are trying to maintain the same profit margin on both platforms? Do you actually believe they arbitrarily inflated the price just because?

Since Autogen and lighting have spoilt me on P3D I cannot go back to FSX and now that almost all my ORBX scenery is triple installer enabled to work with P3D v 2.2 and many of my planes, this was the last piece. Navdata and approaches that are close to what we have now so I can practice in a more current air system than 2006.

C.

I agree and will be purchasing this product today.  Flight 1, Steve & Jeff and the crew have always been there for us and keep this hobby wonderful and exciting!

Thanks guys,

Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I went to the site following the link and can find no information/screenshots/photos about the product?  Looking for something I can use on a separate touchscreen display via client/server.  Does this work for that?

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

So with this line of thinking that is being portrayed here, any P3D product should automatically have it's price set to 150% of the original price?

At what point would you draw the line?

By supporting this pricing structure, not only are you pricing other people out of a potential purchase of P3D addons, but that means there's less cash to go around to other developers/publishers of P3D products.

I think it's a mistake in my opinion.

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

If your using P3D, cost shouldn't be an issue.

Care to explain why?

13.jpg

Nice, now I really hope there will be a version for X-Plane users!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Is it working in any payware VC panels?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

So with this line of thinking that is being portrayed here, any P3D product should automatically have it's price set to 150% of the original price?

At what point would you draw the line?

By supporting this pricing structure, not only are you pricing other people out of a potential purchase of P3D addons, but that means there's less cash to go around to other developers/publishers of P3D products.

I think it's a mistake in my opinion.

Ah this product has never been sold for P3D. Sooooo. where did you get the 150% figure. Why is it so hard for folks to understand that P3D is not....please look closely is not FSX. It may look like it it may sound like it but it simply is not the same product. Fords and chevy's are both automobiles and they is some cases look the same and sound the same but they are not the same product. Good lord folks this stuff is not that hard to understand....really.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I went to the site following the link and can find no information/screenshots/photos about the product?  Looking for something I can use on a separate touchscreen display via client/server.  Does this work for that?

You may have to wait for the Pro version.. unless you can drag the GTN to a second monitor, which could be your tablet..

For screenshots, go to the Flight1 FSX site... same visuals.  (very nice BTW..)

Bert