Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

Gothenburg Landvetter for FSX

Hello

Thanks to ModelConverterX I have converted Swedflight´s ESGG for FS9 so it´s fully compatible to FSX. The scenery did work before but with some limitatons (no night lightning, airport sign transparent issues, missing buildings, misplaced parking lot bitmaps etc). All issues are now solved and I have also created an afcad from scratch so it fits perfectly with my photoreal scenery :wub:  

vJ42rth.jpg

ByLCQSX.jpg

I2kajpB.jpg

erKnuTQ.jpg

RfgkTr8.jpg

VjqMNGL.jpg

RyoVKHE.jpg

H7Ets4P.jpg

Looking good! Where can I download it? Are you planning to convert more SwedFlight products into FSX?

Looks absolutely stunning! You're such a great help - you should release those homemade photosceneries :)

Thanks alot guys!

Looking good! Where can I download it? Are you planning to convert more SwedFlight products into FSX?

It´s not released and I´m not sure if it will be. If yes, I first need permission from Swedflight as the bgl files are modified. 

Is the layout the same as the actual state, like taxiway gate ecc?

The FS9 is here.

http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html

Of course, as you can see in the photos the taxiways and aprons lies perfectly on my photo scenery (I used Flight1 Airport Studio when I created the Afcad).

BOO! Not one cockpit grab!

:lol:

Ha ha ha sorry Stiffy, not a single one  :lol: ...but I promise you a lot of cockpit grabs in my next flight, ESGG - EGAC  :Big Grin:

nice pictures, i'm trying to convert ESNU to fsx but i didn't succeed :(

These are very impressive and real looking pics.  Thanks for posting.

Hello,

This looks OK :mellow:

However we are in the process of releasing ESGG Landvetter during the autumn as payware.

All new additions that has landed in ESGG since our outdated FS9 scenery will be included as well as a multitude of buildings.

All buildings are fully rebuilt up to todays standards and have new supersharp textures.

The photoground surrounding ESGGt is an approved for resale, new version and it is not "borrowed" from Google. :unsure:

The apron ground as well as the taxiways will have full ground polygones with stand signs, stopsigns, wig-wags, all taxiway and apron signs from latest official AD2, center lights, turnoff lights etc.

This scenery is for FSX and P3D 2.2 and 2.3 only.

Release date not yet descided on as the scenery now is approximately 95% ready.

It will likely be released via SimMarket, but not under our old Swedflight name.

Best,

Bjorn Harlin

SWEDFLIGHT DESIGN

A little teaser image will be uploaded when I find out how :lol:

Hello,

This looks OK :mellow:

However we are in the process of releasing ESGG Landvetter during the autumn as payware.

All new additions that has landed in ESGG since our outdated FS9 scenery will be included as well as a multitude of buildings.

All buildings are fully rebuilt up to todays standards and have new supersharp textures.

The photoground surrounding ESGGt is an approved for resale, new version and it is not "borrowed" from Google. :unsure:

The apron ground as well as the taxiways will have full ground polygones with stand signs, stopsigns, wig-wags, all taxiway and apron signs from latest official AD2, center lights, turnoff lights etc.

This scenery is for FSX and P3D 2.2 and 2.3 only.

Release date not yet descided on as the scenery now is approximately 95% ready.

It will likely be released via SimMarket, but not under our old Swedflight name.

Best,

Bjorn Harlin

SWEDFLIGHT DESIGN

A little teaser image will be uploaded when I find out how :lol:

Wow, great news Björn  :Applause: ..I never thought we'd see a payware scenery of ESGG. Will it be AES compatible?