Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

"Microsoft Sells License to FS Franchise"

I know you're not a news site. But "multiple sources" from where? The administration, persons familiar with the deal, industry observers?

You do not need to name your anonymous source(s), however you do need to qualify them if this is a news story.

We don't need to do anything. If you are questioning our veracity, I guess the pork in the pudding will show forth shortly... Multiple sources means "multiple sources". We've been in the business of reporting news in our hobby for nearly 19 years. Draw your own conclusions.

So I'll be keeping my eye on E3 this week then....

Announcement at E3 sounds possible. Plenty of secret E3 games will make an appearance starting from Tuesday.

Even the New York Times has to qualify their sources.

Nothing in my statement questioned the truthfulness of the post.

supporter.jpg

Oh God, I'm feeling another MS Flight moment. :blink:

Let's hope not!

:Big Grin: 1xFunny

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Funnily enough I was told this is exactly what is not going to happen..  The exec I was talking to is a very passionate simmer. He told me the person behind it (who he knows) is equally passionate about having a new platform to build on.  

Rob Prest

if your gonna say something either spill the entire thing or just keep it shut man. its not funny or amusing that your teasing us with this info

if your gonna say something either spill the entire thing or just keep it shut man. its not funny or amusing that your teasing us with this info

He might not even be authorised to give us this info...

Facebook recently paid umpteen bazillion dollars for Oculus....what would go better with that than this?

Richard P. Kelly

He might not even be authorised to give us this info...

he said he got no constraint but he will play it safe anyways. yet he leaks small amount of info every time he comments. which is it? 

Hi Tom,

I think I know the person/people who have bought the license.  I didn't want to mention it since I was quite shocked when I was told a little while back.  I'm going to investigate more, the person who informed me is well trusted and respected. 

Regards

So, who do you think bought the license?  You can tell everyone what you think, can't you?

You claim that you know what's going on but then you refuse to tell everyone, behavior which leads me to believe that you don't really know anything.

You have already admitted that you aren't under any agreement to keep quiet about this, so what's the problem?

Tell everyone what you know or shut up.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

I can see that some activity in this thread will probably result in a few membership changes! :lol: