Sign in to follow this  
loumal20

activation PMDG 747-400

hello

After downloading the PMDG 747 PMDG's website I can not activate it to complete the installation.
I tried without firewall administrator mode as indicated in their message and even without antivirus and always impossible.

If someone has already encountered this problem with the solution I'm interested.
Of course I left a mail to support PMDG

Sorry for my bad english

thank you

For any Validation issues please open a Ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com and Ryan or I will be happy to look into it.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

You should have my reply to your ticket now.  Let me know if you need further assistance.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

I have the same problem.

Is frustrating that after paying for a product (very expensive) the result is this 
I'm using Microsoft Flight Simulator for many years, but only since my retirement find time to play every day. 
I was never agreed to purchase add-ons and I used to install only freeware, but now I fly regularly and am user of many paid products like Captain Sim, Aerosoft etc, sometimes with very negative results, especially with the plane F 104 Starfighter from SIM SKUNK WORKS, and only after many answers and lost time Mr. Mario Motta offered to refund my money, but this is not the solution, it is desirable to bring to market a usable product and the user not have to worry about getting good results. 
Sorry for the length of the message, but I can only express my disappointment.

Thank to Carenado, Alabeo, and much more products for the good final results

Your sever says I have the wrong password.  Send me a e-mail reply. Antivirus and fire wall are disabled. Need Help. Thanks Stanford.

Your sever says I have the wrong password.  Send me a e-mail reply. Antivirus and fire wall are disabled. Need Help. Thanks Stanford.

Did you try clicking "E-Mail me my password" on the login page?

Is frustrating that after paying for a product (very expensive) the result is this 

I'm using Microsoft Flight Simulator for many years, but only since my retirement find time to play every day. 

I was never agreed to purchase add-ons and I used to install only freeware, but now I fly regularly and am user of many paid products like Captain Sim, Aerosoft etc, sometimes with very negative results,

Thousands upon thousands of people people use many add-ons from Captain Sim, Aerosoft, and PMDG without any issues. Maybe your system is causing the problems?

My log in works fine to access my account and down loaded orders. During the down load it asks for order code and password. The it kicks back saying password doesn't match our records.Thanks Stan

Your download link might have expired (they expire after 12 months) in that case you need to pay 4.95 for extended download service.

You should have my reply to your ticket now.  Let me know if you need further assistance.

I'm also having this same issue, sent a ticket and no response yet.

How did you even get a ticket?. The support page keeps sending me here, I guess to find out how to get help. This is not a good support system. There is now where I could see that said, if you need a ticket click hear. I'm just trying to get a refund, and a few questions asked.