Sign in to follow this  
steveteva

How to disable shaking effects to avoid airsickness

I've just download the trial version of ASN for a test flight from KLAX to KLAS flying a light plane SR22 cirrus. I was really wow with the live clouds using REX4 (nothing compares to default) but also during all the flight the cockpit was like shaking (lots of turbulence) then I suddenly have like an airsickness (less fun here I can tell you.)

Is there a way to reduce the shake? May I choose a heavier plane to minimize the shaken effect? I know I can read the Metar and map then avoid these turbulences but I just want to fly direct to test and not to do any serious flight at this moment.

Do I have to leave open ASN all the time while FSX is running for live weather?

Also FPS virtual cockpit view was all the time around 10-15 and lower 7-10 when near los angeles city (us city LAX scenery), ORBX FTX global and Bluesky scenery entire CA, Nevada...

Is it normal?

I've tweak at max setting for FSP IMO.

I have FSX booster 2013 but not really increasing FSP.

My setup:

CPU Intel I5-2400 - 3.1Ghz

RAM 8Gb

HDD C: SSD 128Gb - D: SSD 500Gb

Graphic Card: Ati Radeon HD7750 - 1Gb vram connected to 2 monitors (for FSX)

HD intel on motherboard connected to 1 monitor (For win8)

I've contact someone in a classified ad that sells his PC with an i7-4770K - Nvidia GTX 770 - 2gb vram, 8Gb Ram... for around US$1000.... do you think it will increase FSP a lot compare to my actual PC using ASN?