Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

I understand that you have to pay the bill to get licensing for it but to me, I can't justify paying another possible €80/90 for the same product but on a different platform

As P3D is not an entertainment platform, well at least not on paper, the price for a commercial add-on will be steep. And I'll bet that your estimate is much too low. You will probably have to double it.

ps.. Nice new profile picture Robert :P  It is the first time since i have started with flightsimulation that you change it i think :lol:

regards,

Alexander Marx

More moderators...

That was my suggestion a while ago. At last my master plan has come to fruition. Today the forum, tomorrow the world!!!!

Thanks for the update Robert, and best wishes for the surgery from this side of the world as well!

Rob Robson

Great NEWS!

It was about time for someone to take action over the forums behaviour!

Anticipation is getting stronger by the day :rolleyes:

Thanks Mr Randazzo for the update and find it obvious that your health comes first before the Simulator World.

I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery.

Kind regards

Dirk 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

ps.. Nice new profile picture Robert :P  It is the first time since i have started with flightsimulation that you change it i think :lol:

Hahah, I hadn't noticed! 

I wish you a speedy recovery.

All the best,

Mo

Mo45

I thank you for the news about the forum. I hate bullies.

Hello Captain Robert,  Your health is more important than the SP1 etc., I sincerely hope that your hospitalisation is successful and you make a complete recovery. Take care.

Robert,

Let's get this right, on a personal note, I wise you well with your on-going problems and hope this time the problem is sorted out for good. Best of wish's with that.

Heath comes before anything, sure as hell before a SP1.

----------

@PMDG

I wonder about where your going with forum Moderator's.

If some one is rude fine but where are you going to draw that line?

How about, you say above the DC-6 as been "stalled a bit" ...abit! like over 2 years, is that what PMDG calls a "bit" or how about the video when you was over here in Europe and gave a talk about how the 737 ng was 1 1/2 years late because it was a building module for the 777 and the 747 and explained that the development time could be cut down to as little as 6 months! . All them vid's are now removed from the net apart from the one on your web site showing the NGX coming this summer....O well 14 months later, but you did not say what summer did you :)

I could give a lot more examples of PMDG "hints" when we can expect something and when we really do get to see something.

If you want to stick by " it's ready when it's ready" fine but pls the hints are...well miss leading even with the caveat above.

So am I being rude?

No I'am not, truthfully, but lets call a spade a spade. I hope as long as the point being raised are good points we are free to ask. I hope your not going to turn this forum into a scenery design company forums where if your not blowing hot air at them you can get banned. They word it, "there not running a dating site..." They were more than happy to get as much traffic as possible when growing, how things have changed.

I hope your not going down the same route?

All I ask is for updates, I don't care if there boring to read it just keeps us in the picture.

I hope the 4 weeks to SP1 doesn't turn out to be like the classic " We hope to have the DC-6 in your hands very soon"(Date feb 2012, or was it 2013?) Anyway you get the point about "hints" I hope?

Thanks for the update.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip