Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment - France Released!

here's a last minute feature we might include as well (don’t hold me to it just yet)

find the difference :wink:

Before

Before.jpg

After

After.jpg

Same position with the new “Rustic “ feature turned on

2015_3_7_14_40_41_166.jpg

Downward view from a high altitude at the same spot (10k ft)

2015_3_7_14_41_41_786.jpg

2015_3_7_11_32_5_928.jpg 2015_3_7_11_32_31_794.jpg 2015_3_7_11_33_19_665.jpg

2015_3_7_11_33_42_652.jpg 2015_3_7_11_37_23_962.jpg 2015_3_7_11_37_41_180.jpg

Light throw from headlights :P

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Man that looks good, but that amount of traffic? What's the impact on being able to maintain decent framerates in the air please Chris?

Also, just my opinion, but could the light throw be made a bit more diffuse?  I don't think light throw stops quite that abruptly for real?

Maybe its not possible, maybe that's just my opinion :) Looks great anyway, all credit to you and the team for coming up with this stuff, v2 is going to be awesome!

Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks Kevin

performance is actually much better then with the default car library

i am able to GAIN performance with 100% traffic + light beams

compared to 35% traffic density with the default cars lib,

spikes are a thing of the past with the new library!

the lights are defused; remember you are not viewing the traffic from ground level

the idea is to fill the highways where we turn lights off with rustic feature

the new beams make the roads traceable without the presence of street lighting

this is actually mimicked from real life visuals

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

beautiful :)

when can I have it then please? :P K

xaP1VAU.png

Good question....

Du pain,du fromage et l'environment de nuit. ..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Gerard

it has been submitted to AS when i announced it;

the scenery was completed few weeks ago; but the manager still needed some more work

I’m afraid the current ongoing Sim show has kept AS staff time table pretty full

I’d expect something to be announced this following week in regards to NEFR

"Du pain,du fromage et l'environment de nuit. .. "

you said it :good:

Team Creative Design Studios and Aerosoft are very proud to announce the release of - Night Environment France with v2 Architecture and NEXM,

our long awaited project is now available; Over 4 years of cumulative development are expressed through this amazing production of France night environment,

more details available here and here

First quick impressions: (sorry no screenies yet)

Looks great, especially the way you've managed to do the more rural parts without lights in places. :D [i'm still getting the ground splash looking hugely not diffuse enough, but its not the same as in your screenshots so I need to play with my system as its probably something my end?]

The traffic looks awesome, I was wondering why I didn't have any until I realised I had the slider set far too low, so I whacked it up further than anything I've used before (because of performance hits) and hey presto lots of cars, and virtually no impact on FPS as far as I could determine! Nice one guys! The traffic does add a LOT at night..

On a photoscenery base its bloody good...When I had it with default it looked awful because the default night autogen textures are too bright, so it was difficult to distinguish between a NE light and a default autogen building at distance.

All in all it looks very believable on a photoreal base, especially with road traffic on - well done! :D IMO very worth it for the entire country, lets get those updates for existing areas out now please chaps!

xaP1VAU.png

P47 Thunderbolt simulator over Night Environment France

(not my video, but i had to show it off :) )