Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Quiet after the storm........

Annnnnnnnnnnd.......

Another quiet period.

Here we go again!  :Waiting:

Getting real awkward here!

Just trying to keep things moving here. Another Clandestine job with the -46. Going to look for another one.

qtalaGv.jpg

Steve

Another clandestine job. The first one was Adak to Atka. The second one was Atka to Adak. Nice round trip. No sign of law enforcement either way. Course I was at 10 to 12000 feet.

vwl5H10.jpg

Another big boy far from home.

KexXCJW.jpg

Steve

I'll put this here too, just in case none of you peruse the Meme thread..... 

bqo4q_zpsd4086cfd.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

You've not seen the thread with 40,000+ views?

Tom Just Opened an Outerra Forum and One of the developers left a Roadmap.

Plus the world2xplane scenery models are being converted........

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Thanks for the pics Steve...I'm surprise you didn't get busted at 12000 feet! :)

Also...

Some of those Meme's are Krazy down at the Hangar Chat... I believe there is 15 pages of pure comedy!

Nice explanation on the Meme Devon... Did you pick the video just because there was a cat in the background? :);)

EDIT..

I just realised this...

WHAT DID SHE SAY at 1:08?

Check out the comments on You Tube about that video... She never posted another video.

Thanks for the pics Steve...I'm surprise you didn't get busted at 12000 feet! :)

Also...

Some of those Meme's are Krazy down at the Hangar Chat... I believe there is 15 pages of pure comedy!

Nice explanation on the Meme Devon... Did you pick the video just because there was a cat in the background? :);)

EDIT..

I just realised this...

WHAT DID SHE SAY at 1:08?

Check out the comments on You Tube about that video... She never posted another video.

She posted many many other videos and still does. Look up Mememolly

Devons rig

BOO!!

Devons rig

BOO!!

Are you trying to break the silence again??? :lol:

If you are referring to me.. I couldn't bother to reply to your previous post about "Molly Templeton,"  :P   :ph34r:

It feels like no one is interested in Simulation at the moment, that is in my opinion... FSX, X-Plane and P3D all seem to be buzzing but Flight is the pride of Flight Simulation...

Is it me, or is everyone just waiting for the new Sim to come out next year (as well as FSX Steam Edition..of course!) ?

This forum needs some jazz:

a425cf7898ce89f9a08e0bdbf965c245f1aeee79

RANDOM....

Though I think it applies to most people here!   ^_^  

Nothing to announce yet. People come when there's news.........

Devons rig

Nothing to announce yet. People come when there's news.........

Dedication from both Steve's, is what keeps this forum alive! Thank you to both of you!  :lol:  

- - - - - - - - - - 

I can almost imagine what the tempo around here will be like when the new sim is announced!  :lol:

Taking a look around the Microsoft Flight forum archive... B)

Dovetail Games is busy working on the next update to TS2015, I guess after that we'll get news both from FSX Steam Edition and the partnership for addons, and Flight of course !

I really hope DTG has secured servers on Steam for Flight. So we can share the TBD new content that Stonelance's work will bring to our little community ! Courage to all :)