Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Bonner's Ferry (65S)/ P3D v2.2

X  c lent shots.  I gotta take the boat out for a spin!  Really looks like.....ahhh....fun......and with the GPS onboard I can really train on navigation!!!  Yeah!

What time of day are you set at in those shots?

I live here in S Idaho and if it isn't dawn/dusk it's literally WAY brighter than these shots. Like no comparison to these screens. (On a nice day like the pics).

Any brighter with HDR off Mitch?

Or we're those with the SIM set to 6-7am local perhaps?

What time of day are you set at in those shots?

I live here in S Idaho and if it isn't dawn/dusk it's literally WAY brighter than these shots. Like no comparison to these screens. (On a nice day like the pics).

Any brighter with HDR off Mitch?

Or we're those with the SIM set to 6-7am local perhaps?

Turb, those shots are created as my Dynamic Contrast in real time setting is in play.  My contrast live-adjusts to the ambient light factor...so if it seems 'darker' than your tastes, it would be the D.C. mode of my Samsung. I always fly with this mode, as it gives great shadow depth with P3D, and FSX using Shade.  Those shots were around ten o'clock in the morning, local time.

X  c lent shots.  I gotta take the boat out for a spin!  Really looks like.....ahhh....fun......and with the GPS onboard I can really train on navigation!!!  Yeah!

Glad you enjoyed them.  That boat is the Sirocco GTX2 from DeltaSim  

It is freeware. Make sure you also download the speed patch to get the yacht to 25 knots if you like....  It's on the front page as well...